Texas Caves and Caverns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Caves and Caverns

My neighbors checked out some caves yesterday, north of Austin (I believe is what she said) and were pretty impressed...

Might be an interesting ride... anyone ever been? or interested in meeting up for a ride and checking them out?
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Caves? Austin? Sounds like my neck of the woods. Where day b at? I could go check em out first. Could be a good start for the 1st annual N.W.W. rally.(No Work Weekend).
    When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

Let's see...

they're north of Austin... you're in Austin... Yeah... I think you might be pretty dang close Spiderman...
      lol

I'll check with the neighbors and find out which caves they went to... They hit some roads that must have been pretty decent as they said they thought of me and the bike while they were doing the roller coaster thing...
      lol

and I LIKE the rally idea!
      81 SH Something Special
      81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
      80 LG Black Magic
      78 E Standard Practice

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
      For those on FB

Comment

Hey Spidey

I checked with the neighbors and they went to the Longhorn Caverns which are NOT the caves north of Austin, they are actually west... Neighbors also said some of the roads down there are great for bikes... so if you want to check those out for a possible future ride, that would be most awesome!

Longhorn Caverns

I was going to head down there today... until I realized exactly where they were and time contraints... well... they're constraining...
        lol

Might hit the Innerspace Caverns instead, just north of Round Rock, not quite as cool looking from the pics... but at least there are donuts...
        lol

Innerspace Caverns
        81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

Working...
        X