Harvest Classic Motorcycle show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvest Classic Motorcycle show

Just lookin to see how much interest can be generated here. The annual Harvest Classic Motorcyle show is being held in Lukenbach Texas, October 23-24, 2009. www.harvestclassic.org With the M.O.M. Rally being the only major Texas event (and a damn good one), this event might be an opportunity for another event where TeXSives can get together and not risk heat stroke. I have yet to attend this event, but it looks prime for everyone here and I plan to attend this year. A good showing of classic, big bore bikes like the XS11 would add an unique twist the the mix of bikes, most of the stellar examples but trailer queens none the less. I know I miss the events Wayne put on but his family responsibilities overshadowed his ability to continue spearheading the annual runs. Pipe in here and let me know.
    When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

That might be doable...
    We'll see what the future holds as time gets closer...
    (now there's a profound statement... lol)

Cool
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Comment

I would even be willing to open up my garage, as long as you didn't spill anything on my carpeting or knock my Castrol bottles out of alignment.
      When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

That's just two weeks after the Talihina rally. Some folks might not have any ride left in them by then, but it might be a suitable alternative.
        Last edited by John; 07-21-2009, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Oops. My bad

Comment

Working...
          X