No announcement yet.

Meeting Of The Minds Lodging info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear that there are some small towns here that only lists first names in the phonebook, and the family tree looks like a telephone pole.

Comment

wow

that is funny.

sounds like one of dem dere peoples who aint to fond of hitchin it wit any won but dere family.

thats messed up when you have a whole phonebook devoted and published for a city and its nuthin but family......

now thats NASTY
      Austin Ingalls

MIDNIGHT FURY
      1979 XS1100 Special [Full Restore Project]
      XJ maxim rear air shocks
      KERKER 4-into-1 exhaust
      Pod Filters

Money pit.......
      BLACKED OUT

Comment

There is a hydroelectric station on the Ohio river near me. It is such a small facility that one guy...yes one and only one guy...worked there for five years...alone. I had a project there and he liked to talk my ears off...both of them.

Now to tie this back in....he was tellin me about the local fair in the town of Warsaw Kentucky. He described it like this...and I quote.." Never seen so many deformed inbred people in all your life".

Of course he described his wife as being a short little italian lady that was 5'-3" and weighed 120 lbs when they got married and she "now weighs 175 and ain't grown an inch". I was only there for two hours. Hate to find out what he shares when he gets to know you!!
        Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
        80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
        93 GSX600F
        80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
        81 XS1100 Special
        81 CB750 C
        80 CB750 C
        78 XS750

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          I hear that there are some small towns here that only lists first names in the phonebook, and the family tree looks like a telephone pole.
          I'm guessing some of you missed the "brother and sister" getting married on "My Big Redneck Wedding" on CMT.

Watch the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhoBYGHUMmA

http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

ya know. . . . .

. . . . . . . I pitched a tent once. . . . . ..
            1980 XS11SG
            Dunlop elite 3's, progressive fork springs, tkat brace
            Stock motor, airbox, carbs, exhaust
            ratted out, mean, and nasty

Comment

Originally posted by BigDick View Post
              . . . . . . . I pitched a tent once. . . . . ..
              Just once?

Comment

Only once that I'll admit to. The other times there were no witnesses. . . . .umm, sober witnesses, therefore their testimonies can't be credible
                1980 XS11SG

Comment

Probably didn't pitch too many in boot camp, did ya? In the Navy boot camp it is rumored that they put saltpeter in the eggs, and that was so long ago, (1977) I really don't remember.
                  So your coming to the MoM? Cool, we love meeting new folks, especially if I don't have to ride 2-3-400 miles to do so.

Comment

I'm planning on it, I probably won't know for sure until the first of the month or so. I gotta do the back and forth with my shop boss and see what I can do with leave. I'm planning on taking the 4th of july off and heading home to missouri, so it's a big lump of leave all at once.

as for putting stuff in the water, we were bound and determined that they did that in boot camp but the once someone asked about it, it was denied.
                    1980 XS11SG

Comment

Working...
                    X