Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 4th BBQ at Mulino, OR (at the airport 4S9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 4th BBQ at Mulino, OR (at the airport 4S9)

Hey Ya'all!
    Ok, it is a little early but I want to put out there for people to see now rather than later.
    Here is the plan. I would like to host a BBQ at my hanger on the 4th of July. I have done it in the last 3 yrs but it has been family and friends only. So, this year I'd like to include ANYONE that wants to come out, fly-in (if you are a pilot) or ride in on your XS1100 (or whatever machine you want to ride). I'll start the grill around noonish and it'll go to when ever. If you want to have anything to drink besides water or lemonade it will be BYOB. I'll probably have some sort of burnt meat for you to eat and tatersalad, regular salad and chips and such, if you want to contribute anything to the meal you're welcome to bring something, if not that will be ok too! So, shine up the chrome, fill your tank, check the air in your tires and come on over!
    Give me a call if you have any question about getting here, it is pretty easy address for the hanger is 26926 S. Airport Rd, Mulino, OR 97042. my ph# 541-399-2731
    Cheers!
    Tim
    1979 XS1100F
    4 into 1 Jardine, single POD airfilters, custom paint
    Branded title
    Work in progress since 2000

We have to get on! We have to get on! We have So much time and so little to do!.....strike that, reverse that!! :P

Ok, I got to thinking about it too, if you are planning on coming PLEASE call, text, PM or email me and let me know so I can plan on how many may show up! If you just come out to visit too, let me know what times ya'all plan coming.
    Anyway, hope to see a few XS heads there!
    Cheers!
    Tim
    1979 XS1100F
    4 into 1 Jardine, single POD airfilters, custom paint
    Branded title
    Work in progress since 2000

We have to get on! We have to get on! We have So much time and so little to do!.....strike that, reverse that!! :P

Comment

Working...
    X