Mini Rally to Osoyoos, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Rally to Osoyoos, Canada

There are a number of riders interested in meeting up in Osoyoos one of these Saturday evenings for libations and greetings. I would like to open this event to any interested riders.

We may all not be riding XS's, but most had our MC roots defined by these fine machine. What better place to coordinate such an event.

I plan to spend Saturday night in Osoyoos and return to Oly on Sunday. My route depends on pass conditions at the time. If I can keep the lodging cost down, I might be interested in spending Friday night somewhere on the east side. Even if I decide to go Hwy 12 and up (420mi), the distance is well within my daily range.

Details to be figured out:

Where to meet?
    When to meet?
    Setup any meeting points & riding groups.

note: US riders need to consider crossing the boarder. I have a passport, so I expect no problems. There has been changes, so make sure you have the correct documentation, what ever it is.
    DZ
    Vyger, 'F'
    "The Special", 'SF'
    '08 FJR1300

Osoyoos Rally

Hi Denny

I just came across your post but I think you have already been and gone? I live in Oliver (15 min. north of Osoyoos) and it would be great to get together for a cold one. Andreas is also in Osoyoos.

Let me know if you are still planning the trip.

Cal
    barrelguy
    1980 XS1100SG
    1980 XS 1100 Special
    Mostly stock & original
    Added Yamaha fairing (w/ 8-track!)
    Torpedo bags
    New paint (still) pending
    Stainless brake lines
    Tkat forkbrace
    Coils from Honda 1000

Previous bikes:
    1968(?) 350 Harley Davidson
    1977 Yamaha 650

Comment

Hi Denny, set a time, date and meeting place that works for you. If free I'll make the effort to show up. I'm already commited to a couple of big rides this summer and don't want to conflict with them. Ken

Comment

Nope, haven't gone yet. Need to wait for the passes to open up.
        DZ
        Vyger, 'F'
        "The Special", 'SF'
        '08 FJR1300

Comment

Osoyoos

hello Denny, Ken, and all the rest !

since I said 'yes sounds like a plan' guess better show up ... weather finally getting better here on the Wet Coast ... Osoyoos always a treat.

decide when and I'll come too ... Cal I *have* to see your 8-track ... yes I have over 200 cartriges and got the 70's pretty well covered.

Comment

Osoyoos

Sounds like things are coming together. I was just in Penticton and the local dealer has an 1100 and so did the customer he was helping at the time. Could be a party followed by a cruise...maybe that should be the other way around...
            1980 XS 1100 Special
            Mostly stock & original
            Added Yamaha fairing (w/ 8-track!)
            Torpedo bags
            New paint (still) pending
            Stainless brake lines
            Tkat forkbrace
            Coils from Honda 1000

Previous bikes:
            1968(?) 350 Harley Davidson
            1977 Yamaha 650

Comment