Alberta Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberta Riders

Is any one from Alberta or even interior of BC thinking about going to Olympia to DennyZ's in August?
    I plan to go and if you want to hook up and ride together.
    My plans now are to leave Saturday August 11.
    Plan to make it into Revelstoke for Saturday night (if Ken Talbot can make it) or Radium Hot Springs.
    Sunday could be in Wenatchee, Washington and then an early afternoon arrival into Olympia.
    I would then like to leave Thursday and probably make the return trip in two long days ride.
    If it works for you let me know.
    These rallys are a great way to meet people and find out more about your bike.
    Don Hughes
    Ex-1978 E
    Ex-1985 Yamaha Venture Royale
    1991 Yamaha Venture Royale
    1990 Honda Goldwing
    Edmonton

Would love to but can't get off work. Shame there isn't something a little closer and actually in Canada!
    Si Parker
    '81 XS1100H

Tkat brace, new coils/wires/plugs, refurbed carbs (thanks 81 xsproject), recon'd top end, windshield (thanks dpotter58), resprayed tank and panels, 4-1 exhaust, sweet xs pod filters, in line fuel filters, progressive springs, thick hand grips, jumped headlight relay.

Comment

I plan to leave Edmonton early Saturday morning and spend the first night in Cranbrook, BC. I am booked into the Super 8 Motel.
      Sunday I am booked at the Super 8 in Wenatchee.
      Can leave there later Monday morning and arrive in Olympia in the early afternoon.
      Don Hughes
      Ex-1978 E
      Ex-1985 Yamaha Venture Royale
      1991 Yamaha Venture Royale
      1990 Honda Goldwing
      Edmonton

Comment

Working...
      X