Hey Ken fellow bc xs biker here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Ken fellow bc xs biker here

Hey ken, i live here on the coast in langley. would like to know if you have any connections out here re parts or other xs owners in the lower mainland...thanks brian

Sorry, Brian, don't have a lot of current connections in the lower mainland. I ordered a few XS11 parts from Daytona motorcycle a number of years back, and I would guess they still have a few carcasses in their yard.

Angie from Maple Ridge posted here a few times with questions about her XJ. IIRC, she is a very talented custom painter.

There used to be an XSive named Bob from that area who came up to Revelstoke with his buddy named Dag. Can't remember his last name, but I've probably got a picture somewhere of the two of them and their bikes.

Finally, there used to be a guy who worked at one of the bike shops in Langley who was very knowledgeable on the XS11. Seems to me he was in a shop a block or two north of the main strip where the big dealers are, but we never did manage to track him down.

There's a good handful of XSives over on the Island, and some pretty ehthusiastic riders at that. Some of them will be coming through your part of the world on their way to Revelstoke in a couple of weeks for the meet.
    Ken Talbot

Comment

Working...
    X