north east xsives. jim's on the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• north east xsives. jim's on the road

Hi group Ok I will try this again Sat. I will be putting my mail on no mail for 3 weeks Anne and I are heading to Halifax . We will be in Napanee for a couple of days at my Brother in laws then the four of us will head to the Adirondaks for two days then I think we will follow hwy. 3 to 2 and then chugging along through Bangor to St. John to Halifax to Fall River , Anne’s brother’s place .I will be meeting up with Wane Reddin , Bruce and maybe Mark some time Then heading back to the big smoke by way of the south shore of the St Lawrence , I think maybe I will of course look for XS11’s on the way .We’ll be on a silver and blue Nomad done in early depression
    so have
    Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
    Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
    and SOXS
    2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

SOUTH OF THE BOADEER

Don,t forget Gary & Dena Deb & I don,t live far from the Adirondaks

XSivly
    Bruce
    Bruce Gerken
    '79 XS1100SF
    "The Black"
    '2009 BMW k1300GT'
    The Red Sled.
    St.Augustine (354-430 AD) wrote,"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page . Well motorcycles turn the book of the world into a page turner. That is often impossible to put down.

Comment

DOH on the original message I sent to the other list I mentioned that I would be calling Gary when I got closer.
      Ok this cold be good
      Jim
      Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
      Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

and SOXS
      2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

What about me

I am one hour from St John and you hafta go by my house to get there. When you bypass Fredericton New Brunswick to go to Moncton Saint John, 5 miles down the road u shall see a new Irving Big Stop on the Nevers Road exit, turn right go 2 miles to the end of the road Turn left on the Waasis Rd go 1 mile To 814 Waasis Rd, voila free bed and Breakfast. Love to put u up for the night. I might even have BEER on hand!!!.................MITCH
        Ph=1-506-357-1905
        Doug Mitchell
        82 XJ1100 sold
        2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
        2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
        1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
        47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

Hi great offer

we are planning on going to Halifax by way of US 2 to Bangor then either US 9 or 1 to St. John then to Moncton , But a route that leads a little north sounds good I have your number in my cell and will call as we get closer.Time wise I dunno when we will be there . I am very fluid with time and usually work on elders time
          Ok and thanks
          Jim
          Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
          Niimi Moozhwaagan

and SOXS
          2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Any News of Jim & Anne's Excellent Adventure?
            Maxim Phil
            1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
            1983 XJ 650 Maxim
            2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

hi boys and girls just entrerd New Brunswick am at the tourist place , had nice weather till we got to the States and then discovered that my wet weather gear is certainly wet , didnt call thr xs guys in NY or New Hampshire cause the weather suxed IWe will be in Halifax in a day or so and will get back on the internet then
              have fun
              Jim
              Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
              Niimi Moozhwaagan

and SOXS
              2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Heard from Jim tonight (2nd) They have arrived in Halifax area.
                He reports all is well except for the new waterproof suit which isn't. Heads up Mitch they hope to visit with you on the way home, he will call.
                Maxim Phil ( the envious)
                1983 XJ 650 Maxim

Comment

I am glad Jim and Anne are on the road and enjoying the new bike....some beautiful country out that way.

I can't wait to get back there!
                  Gary Granger
                  Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
                  2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Jims On the road

Well its august the 6 Sat. Jim called at 5 pm hes 3 hrs away. I will light the bonfire and get the lies ready to tell !! Jim says he dosent eat meat or drink beer ... are u sure u guys know him ???
                    Lol ill do my best to behave ..........ya right. Will keep u informed as to his progress as i know more ..................MITCH
                    Doug Mitchell
                    82 XJ1100 sold
                    2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
                    2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
                    1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
                    47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

?

and then......
                      Marty in NW PA
                      Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
                      Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
                      This IS my happy face.

Comment

Hi Marty,
                        Well they are home now. They had a good time but let's hear from them for some details.
                        Maxim Phil
                        1983 XJ 650 Maxim

Comment

Hi bois and gurls
                          yes we are home although I am still tired .
                          many thanks to the Mitchells it was a grand evening and to Bruce and Gisele for the sail with Mark, Emma, Wayne and Maggie . Chris and Steve , the day I was in your neighbourhood was EXsessivly damp. and I didn't want to send a Knight out on a dog like that . but no fear I will see you guys . The trip was little under 5000 km and the bike ran flawlessly me too , and big surprise only 3 days of rain , as pointed out my wet suit... is
                          and SWMBO thought that my Platex dishwashing gloves in pale blue and green looked very funny , me too but they were dry . I will submit a more detailed description as soon as I sort some stuff out . including the evil tail bag by Emgo
                          have fun
                          we did
                          Jim
                          Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                          Niimi Moozhwaagan

and SOXS
                          2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Working...
                          X