Pictures posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures posted

Please take a look at the pictures taken around the Grand Canyon PA area by Bruce, posted at http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291535943

Great Pictures

Hi Deb & Bruce,
    Just got a look at your pictures of the possible XSEast 2003 location. Scenery is breath taking and I can't wait to see it in person next year. Plan some riding time and routes and count me in.
    Thanks for taking the time to go get these shots, but with land looking so pretty it's not exactly a problem is it:-)

Wayne Reddin
    80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

"We are the type of band that if we moved in next door to you...Your lawn would die"
    Lemmy from Motorhead

Comment

Re: Pictures posted

LadyBar10der wrote:
      Please take a look at the pictures taken around the Grand Canyon PA area by Bruce
      Looks great, Deb! With your early planning efforts, it looks like XS East 2003 will be another great one. Can't wait!

Bill K.
      1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim
      1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

Comment

Thanx

Thanx Wayne & Bill.
        Glad to know you liked what you saw so far, the pictures however, don't do justice to the actual scenery !!
        Looking forward to seeing you & many more @ XS East 2003 Rally !

Ride Safely.
        XSively
        Bruce Gerken
        '79 XS1100SF
        "The Black"
        '2009 BMW k1300GT'
        The Red Sled.
        St.Augustine (354-430 AD) wrote,"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page . Well motorcycles turn the book of the world into a page turner. That is often impossible to put down.

Comment

I got to see Dena's pictures too. The place rocks.....are we all set then on a location, or are you guys going to dilly-dally on this??
          Gary Granger
          Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
          2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

I think I agree with Gary. If you are looking for another yes. You got it! As for distance for me it is not any farther than 2002 rally was. I liked the pics but as you know it doesn't hold a candle to being there. My first rally was great and I am sure we all can help by making this one just as good or maybe bigger.

Tom Cale
            Ripley Ont.
            Tom
            2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
            gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

Ready when you are

We're glad to know so many XSives are happy with the choice we've made for the 2003 XS East rally.
              If we need to build a website for it please let us know, as far as we're concerned the Forum seems to be working out well so we'd prefer to use it rather than build & maintain a new site.

If you folks think we need a seperate website we'll figure something out, though time is something we don't have at the moment.

Keep us posted.

Ride Safely

XSively Yours,
              Bruce Gerken
              '79 XS1100SF
              "The Black"
              '2009 BMW k1300GT'
              The Red Sled.
              St.Augustine (354-430 AD) wrote,"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page . Well motorcycles turn the book of the world into a page turner. That is often impossible to put down.

Comment

Working...
              X