X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Bike Show// December 2004

Here will go Toronto Bike show Downtown December 3,4&5 2004

Who's in?

This is the show that has all the bikes and some accessories.
    Tom
    2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
    gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

yes , same as Jan. OK
    Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
    Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
    and SOXS
    2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Hi Tom & Jim,
      That would be the Dealer show with all the NEW models. I would be interested in Sunday the 5th?
      MaximPhil
      1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
      1983 XJ 650 Maxim
      2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Not sure what I am going to do yet. I know the other show in Jan is more like a swap meet now, and last year we (me AL Ron) kind of decided we should look into other options. Is there a website for the show?
        Gary Granger
        Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
        2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Here is the website for the December one

http://www.sportsmensshows.com/tms/index.html

I don't know whether it will help decide.

Phil is talking more like sunday but I know that doesn't help you Gary.

I know I will be going to both.... They are ONLY 4 hours from me....
          Tom

Comment

anyone interested ???
            So far Wayne R., Phil D. and I are, we need to decide a date Saturday ???
            Jim

The Toronto Motorcycle Show
            North Building, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 255 Front Street West

Friday and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. & Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00
            p.m.
            It’s the only event in Ontario where all the
            major manufacturers showcase their new 2005 models. You will have an
            exclusive opportunity to view the newest bikes and accessories direct from
            the manufacturers - including Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki,
            Harley-Davidson, BMW, Triumph, Ducati, Victory, KTM, Vespa and Aprilia.

Adults: $13.00

Go to the show websites at www.motorcycleshows.ca or www.sportshows.ca for a
            $1 off admission coupon.
            Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
            Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

and SOXS
            2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Yes Ok all ready.......... Decide!!!!!

Any day is good for me (us)
              Tom

Comment

ok
                we meet at noon SAT. at the bottom of the escalator that is just inside the front doors

Jim
                Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                Niimi Moozhwaagan

and SOXS
                2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Good call Jim,
                  Start without me I will catch up if I am able.
                  Maxim Phil
                  1983 XJ 650 Maxim

Comment

I know you guys from the city know where it is the best places to park but I parked in the underground parking last year and it worked for me so I will do it again.

I take it that you call the front doors the street level on the road side ...not the parking side.

I think I might be able to pick you out in a crowd Jim so if we are a little late , I am pretty sure we will meet up with you guys some where.
                    Tom

Comment

yes we will park in the underground lot as well I'll wear an xs rally shirt ok :-)
                      you guess what year he he
                      you want me to wear a top hat or something? a flower in my hair ?
                      see you there
                      Jim
                      Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                      Niimi Moozhwaagan

and SOXS
                      2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Report from the December Toronto Bike Show.

Jim, Wayne, Phil, Tom and Lynn enjoyed the bike show. It was a look at almost all the new bikes. We where suppose to meet up with Jim and Wayne on the first floor but as we got there earlier than them we started out with out them. I said to Lynn I 'm sure that we will run into them somewhere during the show.... Jim had told me that he was going to wear a Yamaha T shirt (rally shirt)
                        Now how could I miss that????

As it turned out we did run into them. We made arrangements that we would tour on our own for a bit and meet up later.

That we did and about 6:30 or so it was decided that we get something to eat. So down the4 street we went. Oh yes then across the street we went. To the Lone Star.

A big thanks to Phil in getting us to eat in a timely matter. I don't know how he did it but thanks.

After supper we headed back to the show and let Wayne head back in because he wanted to buy some chaps.

We went through the building to the underground parking and headed home.

As for the show ..... I liked it. People watching as almost as good as looking at the bikes.
                        Tom

Comment

Hi Tom Well said. A nice show, lots of good things to look at and few interesting bikes too A pleasant way to spend a cold Satuday afternoon. Let's do it again in January.
                          Maxim Phil
                          1983 XJ 650 Maxim

Comment

Working...
                          X