Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August Run web page update

Fellow XSives -

Doug Mitchell will host the August Run Rally is on August 6-9, 2004 in Oromocto (Fredericton), New Brunswick

I've just updated the web page with the latest information from Doug and a few XSpected XSives. Please let me know if you have any additions, corrections, or changes.

http://augustrun.fcpages.com/

The XSpected XSives count is up to 21, so it looks like this will be another great rally!

XSively,
    Bill K.
    1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim
    1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

Rally - rock and roll

Welll !!!!! Now i feel real stupid, my wonderfull younger brother now informs me hes not gonna have his concert! Sorry guys ,guess i shouldnt of said anything about it. 3 more weeks and the party is on. Bill said 21 regeristered on the site but you can expect 40 plus to be there! Some of my low life biker friends are coming! Just joking they are all good guys and gals. Just some drive Hondas,zukies,kawas,etc no explaining some peoples taste !!!3 more weeks and the partys on !!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooo hoooo.....................MITCH
    Doug Mitchell
    82 XJ1100 sold
    2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
    2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
    1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
    47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

Looks like it's gonna be a relaxing weekend after all!!

I'm looking forward to it since I've been working like mad these few weeks. I just bought a house and I have to get all the work done before the 31st as I have to vacate my appartment for then.

Just a couple of more weeks to go! then I can relax. For real.

-Justin

Comment

my, buddy (who drives a Honda) wants to come to the rally,just wondering if it is problem

Comment

Honda Huh!!!

Hmmmm, ill have to check with the collective, whats good for the one must be good for the All!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Startrek ) Tell him he can come, long as he dosent mind riding with a bunch of bikes that are gonna make him look bad lol........................MITCH
          Doug Mitchell
          82 XJ1100 sold
          2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
          2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
          1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
          47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

No Yamaha, no problem!

Arron wrote:
            my, buddy (who drives a Honda) wants to come to the rally,just wondering if it is problem
            Heck no! I'll most likely be on a Suzuki (or two), Gary and Dena probably bringing a couple of Triumphs, and there'll be a Gold Wing and a Harley, too!

Ride what you can, and drive if you can't ride. At least that's my opinion, FWIW!

XSively,
            Bill K.
            1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim
            1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

Comment

Oromocto NB Ralley

Hey Guys& Gals You may have to give me a head start on any trips we take ,i need more practice time on my crutches. LOL bkr

Comment

Directions update

August Run riders -

I just updated the directions to Doug's house to include information for those coming from Nova Scotia and points east. Check it out!

August Run web page

See you there!
                Bill K.
                1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim
                1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

Comment

Working...
                X