No announcement yet.

XS East 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad you are home safe Marty...Thanks for some cool pics...sorry to hear Robin is sick and hope she gets better soon...
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

• I only took a few pics on Sunday, my biggest disappointment of the rally was not stopping to see the 'world's largest pile of goat manure' on Saturday. I do live close enough to get over there in August when the heat will have made the trip worth it.

Thanks to Dena and Marty for all the hard work!!
      Gary Granger
      Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
      2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 14, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Quote:

"A motorcycle can’t sing on the streets of a city." Unknown

Comment

• I'll pay more Attention.Promise.!

Had great time, Rally Glenn's Falls.But don't remember everyone's name, and.com name.So can we please reintroduce ourselves.PM me.Hat guy .I think theirs a pic of us.Guys from Canada.Rochester guy.Bruce and Deb.Want to keep in touch.Have a great Day.!
        1980xs1100.sg Pacifica Fairing ..stock.
        2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100.! ⛺

Comment

• More pictures. Another lunch stop.....we do eat often

Last two are back at the Motel
          Phil
          1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
          1983 XJ 650 Maxim
          2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

• If interested in the poster we made:

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2CZuW7NuyYuMA

try this link. If you are not a member, join and save it as a project then wait for the offers of 50% off to come in every week or so and buy it then.
            Gary Granger
            Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
            2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 14, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Quote:

"A motorcycle can’t sing on the streets of a city." Unknown

Comment

• Thanks Gary...I joined and saved it ...out of curiosity I clicked on the buy link but it came up dialog error...
              1980 XS650G Special-Two
              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

• Deb and Ray Update

Hello, just wanted to provide a brief update on Deb and I since the accident.

Well, the hospital kind of missed a few things, such as I have an AC separation of the shoulder. It looks like 2 to 4 weeks in an arm sling then several weeks of physical therapy.

Debs concussion was a bit more sever than initially thought, she is getting better but still has dizzy spells when she moves or turns too fast.

I also want to thank every one for the help and support that was provided to us when we needed it most. Words can not express our gratitude. Deborah and I will always remember how we were well taken care of and looked after. I truly appreciate the XS family.

Thank you all again, we hope to be riding with you again soon

Ray and Deborah
                Trying not to offend since Aug 28, 2010

Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
                Owner of:
                1979 XS1100F (The Pig)
                140 mains
                45 pilot jets
                Floats at 24mm
                Running Rich

"Arrogant, delusional tyrants can't be stopped by earnest words and furrowed brows. Action, strong bold action coming from a position of strength and determination, is the only effective deterrent." -Mitt Romney

Comment

• Hope you folks are getting better - no shiny photos yet guess the injuries are slowing you down... C'mon Ray, POR!! (Press On Regardless)
                  Marty in NW PA
                  Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
                  Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
                  This IS my happy face.

Comment

• Originally posted by rman View Post
                    Hello, just wanted to provide a brief update on Deb and I since the accident.
                    Hope things go well for you two with upcoming summertime fun stuff to do!
                    80 SG
                    81 SH in parts
                    99 ST1100
                    91 ST1100

Comment

• Originally posted by mastan View Post
                      Back home after an overnight in Watkins Glen. Thank you Dena for putting this all together. And thank you Marty for putting together two fantastic rides. It was great to see everyone again, and I hope to see you at XS Southeast.
                      Mark
                      I hope you had a chance to get a slice of pizza at Jerlando's Pizzaria. They make the best pizza'pie.
                      '79 XS11 F
                      Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
                      Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
                      GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

• Next rallie

Next rallie I'm hopping theres a Golden Coral Rest. close by! That was a "Right some good meal" we ate.
                        Bruce Doucette
                        78XS1100 Alpha
                        2005 Honda ST 1300 "Heat Wave"
                        Bruce Doucette
                        Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Working...
                        X