Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All is Good

Originally posted by mack View Post
    Ken did you hit your numbers on the hats and shirts? if you come up short, I will order the balance of the hats to ensure the people who want them, get them.
    Grant

Thank you Grant for your kind offer but like I mention with the Guys from work stepping up all is good.

They did ask what the cause was for so I said there is no cause it is just about a group of people who own or have owned a XS1100 we get together for a rally and we usually HAVE T-SHIRTS & HATS to remember the weekend they were good with that besides they thought they were COOL (young guys) not members of the CBC.

Comment

Extension

So I called about bringing in the order tomorrow since I don't work Friday's but we were for some reason not expected for two weeks miss understanding I guess.

I will extend the T-Shirts & Hats till MAY 18th

Thanks Again Ken (Newbee)

Comment

still taking orders

Since I am picking up the last 6 T-Shirts & 12 hats to fill the order I am ordering the shirts in Black with the gold since that was the most colour ordered the sizes will be 2-L 2-XL 2-2XL short sleeve and the hats will also be black.If you did not order a shirt you still can if none of these are your size or the colour or if you wanted Long Sleeve just send me a PM and will put it on the list and will bring it to the rally and payment can be made there.

To all who paid with paypal I thank you very much if I did not do it this way I would not have been able to make this happen.

Thanks again

Newbee

Comment

thanks

Thanks Ted for your purchase 1 Maroon L/S-XL 1-BLK HAT I have added it to the list see you at the rally he fun at xs east ride safe.

Thank You
          Ken

Comment

Submitted T-Shirt Order

I know I posted the cut off for the 18th but with Monday being a holiday I submitted the order yesterday if anyone was to put in a order this weekend there is still time for me to call it in on Tuesday.I would again like to thank everyone who purchased a shirt or hat or both.See you at the rally next month.

There is 10 days left to book a room.

Comment

So what ya got

Newbee
              From your balance of shirts I'll take 2 of the large short sleeves. Appears what you have are black ones and that's A OK. However if there is the possibility of getting both shirts in Maroon that would be EXCELLENT. Don't go to any extra effort, will be HAPPY HAPPY with whatever happens. Pay you at the rally or do you want paypal?
              icecycle
              "first 60 years of childhood were real fun" Looking forward.

Comment

Kenny

I'm going to have a new rider with me. She has never been on a bike so, If it's cool with you I'd like to ride drag or sweep if you will. My concern is that I'm not sure how she will react and I want to set my own pace without holding uop the group. I'm cool on the route. Seen it and done it a few times. Nice choice by the way. Not a harley route but if you lag behind I'll pick you up (LOL). Also need a shirt for her. Probably a XL or XXL, any colour will do. She's a great person and recently lost her husband to cancer. This is so far out of her comfort zone. The fact that I have talked her into it and she is willing speaks to her character. Blair and |I will handle all the other logistics. I just want her to get out of a darkened room and back into the light. They were both friends of mine so I hope you don't turn this down.
                mack
                79 XS 1100 SF Special
                HERMES
                original owner
                http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps6932d5df.jpg

81 XS 1100 LH MNS
                SPICA
                http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad305/mack-055/2.jpg

78 XS 11E
                IOTA
                https://youtu.be/wB5Jfbp6SUc
                https://youtu.be/RaI3WYHSuWA

Have recovery trailer and shop if you breakdown in my area.
                Frankford, Ont, Canada
                613-398-6186

Comment

To Mack

Hi Mack the more the merrier however YOU ride is up to YOU but having someone who has never been on the back of a bike can be sometimes tricky for the driver sudden body movement a weight changes can through you off so watch those corners.It's nice that you are trying to pick her sprits after loosing her husband it 's a terrible thing.

As far as the shirt there are 4 left and they have not gone to print yet maybe by the end of the week or start of next week so I can still put in the size & colour she wants just get back A.S.A.P.

Also with the lower centre of gravity the HD corners and handles better than my 80g so there should be no problem keeping up might even leave a few people behind

Comment

Thanx

Kenny, I think she would look good in Maroon xxl short sleeve.
                    mack
                    79 XS 1100 SF Special
                    HERMES
                    original owner
                    http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps6932d5df.jpg

81 XS 1100 LH MNS
                    SPICA
                    http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad305/mack-055/2.jpg

78 XS 11E
                    IOTA
                    https://youtu.be/wB5Jfbp6SUc
                    https://youtu.be/RaI3WYHSuWA

Have recovery trailer and shop if you breakdown in my area.
                    Frankford, Ont, Canada
                    613-398-6186

Comment

Originally posted by Newbee View Post

As far as the shirt there are 4 left and they have not gone to print yet maybe by the end of the week or start of next week so I can still put in the size & colour she wants just get back A.S.A.P.
                      If its not too late I'll take a Black XL Long Sleeve. If its too late, well, that's my bad.

Jeff
                      78' XS1100 E
                      78' XS1100 E
                      78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
                      '99 Triumph Sprint ST
                      '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

and if you really want her to feel better, tell her that she makes the Maroon shirt look good

Originally posted by mack View Post
                        Kenny, I think she would look good in Maroon xxl short sleeve.
                        Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                        Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
                        and SOXS
                        2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Mack & Jeff

If its not too late I'll take a Black XL Long Sleeve. If its too late, well, that's my bad.

Jeff

Mack I have added 1- 2XL S/S MAROON to the list

Jeff I have added 1- XL L/S Black to the list

I have gone through the order List and totaled it up I only have 1 shirt left

which I am going to order in S/S XL BLACK Phil are you sure you do not want

shirt.

These late orders can be paid for at the rally.

Mack I need your Friends name

At the being of the thread I said this is XS NORTH with a twist.

So beside the roads I have added Ontario arched at the bottom of the Skull

Also I have changed the hats there will be a 78e in the centre with XS NORTH

arched over top with BROCKVILLE ONTARIO arched underneath.

There are 11 hats left those will ordered 7 BLK 4 Maroon.

thanks I hope this does not P--- one off.

Comment

T-Shirts are in

I have the T-Shirts I have matched the shirts to the names that ordered one.

Extra T-Shirts are: Black S/s XL-1

maroon S/S 2XL-1

maroon S/S 3XL-1

Comment

Working...
                            X