Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "THE" Motorcycle show- Toronto

http://www.torontomotorcycleshow.ca/index.php?id=1

This is the show that the manufactures go to.... yes there will be ATV's and UTV's oh and the odd generator. LOL

I'm going.... just don't know which day... (weather permitting)

Anybody else?????
    Tom
    2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
    gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Originally posted by Huron52 View Post
    http://www.torontomotorcycleshow.ca/index.php?id=1

This is the show that the manufactures go to.... yes there will be ATV's and UTV's oh and the odd generator. LOL

I'm going.... just don't know which day... (weather permitting)

Anybody else?????
    Hi Tom
    Maybe. Let us know when you are going. Perhaps lunch or dinner in a near by establishment?
    Phil
    1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
    1983 XJ 650 Maxim
    2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Looks like we are going to the Show on Sunday....Going to one of Ed Mirvish's theater on saturday.
      Tom

Comment

Looks like we are going to the Show on Sunday....Going to one of Ed Mirvish's theater on saturday.

I wouldn't mind going. Sunday would work for me.
        What time are we talking? Noonish?

Wayner
        80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

"We are the type of band that if we moved in next door to you...Your lawn would die"
        Lemmy from Motorhead

Comment

Doesn't matter what time for us. We will be in town and will prob get there as soon as it opens on sunday.... wander around then meet up anytime you or the group wants too.
          Tom

Comment

Doesn't matter what time for us. We will be in town and will prob get there as soon as it opens on sunday.... wander around then meet up anytime you or the group wants too.
            Hi Tom,
            Just to give you an update for the show. Ken and I will be there on Sunday. I am picking him up at 9am. Depending on what the traffic is like and all the other stuff once we get there, we are hoping to get there for about 10-10:30.
            Did you want to meet up later and go for a later lunch? You can decide on what time you want to meet up. I was thinking our meet place could be at the Yamaha booth, if you like.

Wayne
            80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

"We are the type of band that if we moved in next door to you...Your lawn would die"
            Lemmy from Motorhead

Comment

Who's Ken?

Yes Yamaha display will work... any model of bike?..... I figure unless we run into you 12:30pm will work.... then we can decide to look at more or head for lunch.
              Last edited by Huron52; 02-20-2014, 05:28 PM.
              Tom

Comment

Who's Ken?

Yes Yamaha display will work... any model of bike?..... I figure unless we run into you 12:30pm will work.... then we can decide to look at more or head for lunch.
                Hi Tom,
                Ken is newbee. He is the XSer who is hosting this years XSNorth. Why don't we meet at the main desk at the Yamaha booth. 12:30 should be fine. Guess you haven't heard anything from Phil, if he's coming or not?

See you Sunday,
                Wayne
                80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

Lemmy from Motorhead

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix Rider View Post
                  Hi Tom,
                  Ken is newbee. He is the XSer who is hosting this years XSNorth. See you Sunday,
                  Wayne
                  Well there you go, I'm totally out of the loop!

I think Phil posted on this thread but didn't/ hasn't said either way.... coming or not.
                  Tom

Comment

Well I started out at Maybe and now will say not likely.I need to be in Burlington for 12:30 on Sunday. Even Lunch is not looking good especially as there are no nearby restaurants to the CNE grounds.
                    Phil
                    1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                    1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                    2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Originally posted by MaximPhil View Post
                      Well I started out at Maybe and now will say not likely.I need to be in Burlington for 12:30 on Sunday. Even Lunch is not looking good especially as there are no nearby restaurants to the CNE grounds.
                      Phil
                      Sorry to hear that Phil. Maybe we can do the Spring Show at the International Centre.

Wayne
                      80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

Lemmy from Motorhead

Comment

Wayne

Sorry to say that we left early from the show got there before 10 saw the whole show twice or it felt like it and on the road way before the meeting time. Hope you didn't wait too long.
                        Tom

Comment

Wayne

Sorry to say that we left early from the show got there before 10 saw the whole show twice or it felt like it and on the road way before the meeting time. Hope you didn't wait too long.
                          Hi Tom,
                          We did wait around for about 20 minutes or so. We got there early too. It definitely wasn't the international centre.

Wayne
                          80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

Lemmy from Motorhead

Comment

Working...
                          X