ride around the bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ride around the bend

its almost here and with the same great friends riding to the big island ,, t shirts and caps for all ,,good food and a few cold ones !!ride safe ,,slow mo!
    The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
    moemcnally@hotmail.com
    i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Its gonna be a blast!

Hey Mo: Don't have time for the new roof over the deck (have to wait for holidays in July) But the outside bar is still there & new lookouts & roads for ya! & of course JUBBA Sausage & Dogs for lunch - Dan
    '81 XS1100 LH - Midnight Special - been lookin' a long time for this one.
    1179 big bore kit, 80SG motor
    Rebuilt head, valves
    TC Bros Forward Controls (Brass Pegs)
    Tkat Fork Brace
    T.C. Spade Fuse Box
    Dyna Coils & wires
    Mikesxs shocks,controls,& bars (special)
    ISO grips with stelleto ends
    4 into 1 black Bassani exhaust
    Bridgestone Spitfires
    Tuned by Tinman905
    & a will to keep it.

Comment

Hey this sounds like a good time I might just have to join in . I hear there is a cool beer fridge just outside of town.
      BDF Special
      80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
      Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

your right on both counts there tinman! and i,ve just heard from BDF out of north bay will be there too,, its going to be great time!! ride safe ,,slow mo!
        The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
        moemcnally@hotmail.com
        i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

Comment

the fridge is still there

It hasn't fell over yet since last year. My makeshift shimming is still working. Great that BDF will be there, he's got a few stories hehe. We'll discuss & solve many of the worlds problems over a bonfire & beer. Too bad there won't be anyone there to write some of the stuff down. Oh well we can't save everyone. I can't see any changes from last year - the cowboy steak thing & baked toulies (potatoes) should be fine as before for Friday & Sat supper. Hey MO pm me with a head count so I'll have all set for the chow & bedding - Dan
          Rebuilt head, valves
          Tkat Fork Brace
          T.C. Spade Fuse Box
          Dyna Coils & wires
          Bridgestone Spitfires
          Tuned by Tinman905
          & a will to keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by ManitoulinLad View Post
            It hasn't fell over yet since last year. My makeshift shimming is still working. Great that BDF will be there, he's got a few stories hehe. We'll discuss & solve many of the worlds problems over a bonfire & beer. Too bad there won't be anyone there to write some of the stuff down. Oh well we can't save everyone. I can't see any changes from last year - the cowboy steak thing & baked toulies (potatoes) should be fine as before for Friday & Sat supper. Hey MO pm me with a head count so I'll have all set for the chow & bedding - Dan
            Hey I hope there will be some "slaw"
            BDF Special
            80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.

Comment

Good Reminder

Hey thx for hint - no problem for that - forgot about that being a hit hehe - Dan
              Rebuilt head, valves
              Tkat Fork Brace
              T.C. Spade Fuse Box
              Dyna Coils & wires
              Bridgestone Spitfires
              Tuned by Tinman905
              & a will to keep it.

Comment

thanks dan

thank you Dan! from the boys you do a great job as host and tour guide on the big island! ride safe buddy ,,slow mo!
                moemcnally@hotmail.com
                i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

Comment

had a great weekend and got rained on the way up but that was all ,,hoping the tinman will post some pics of Manitoulin and xs north ! ride safe ,,slow mo!
                  moemcnally@hotmail.com
                  i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

Comment

Geez, I didn't see you guys ! And I was looking carefully, too ! OH, maybe you meant a a different ' Big Island" ? I'm here on Vancouver Island ( Far west coast of Canada ) You got a bigger island somewhere ? :-) BN

Comment

Just got back from holidays

Hey Mo: Thx for the kind words. It was alot of fun & we'll try for next year too. OH, the big island is Manitoulin Island its in Lake Huron - don't know if its bigger than Vancouver Island, but I would assume way more hick, oh & no orcas hehe - Dan
                      Rebuilt head, valves
                      Tkat Fork Brace
                      T.C. Spade Fuse Box
                      Dyna Coils & wires
                      Bridgestone Spitfires
                      Tuned by Tinman905
                      & a will to keep it.

Comment

Dan (Manitoulinlad) workin his magic on the BBq.

The boys at the famous beer fridge

BDF Special

Comment

thanks James! next time i wont forget the camera ,,,ride safe ,,slow mo!
                          moemcnally@hotmail.com
                          i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

Comment

Originally posted by B11 View Post
                            Geez, I didn't see you guys ! And I was looking carefully, too ! OH, maybe you meant a a different ' Big Island" ? I'm here on Vancouver Island ( Far west coast of Canada ) You got a bigger island somewhere ? :-) BN
                            Hi B11,
                            It's the biggest Islland in Ontario Also the biggest Island in the world surrounded by Fresh Water
                            Has some great roads and hardly any people.
                            Phil
                            1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                            1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                            2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Thx for the pics great memories

Hey James: The pics look great, no wonder we all like to hang around there hehe. Love the one of the 'tall boys" as they were an important part too. That one from Ten Mile Point looks cool, what a vista. Got my CDI today in the mail so life is good. Will try to install asap. - Dan
                              Rebuilt head, valves
                              Tkat Fork Brace
                              T.C. Spade Fuse Box
                              Dyna Coils & wires
                              Bridgestone Spitfires
                              Tuned by Tinman905
                              & a will to keep it.

Comment

Working...
                              X