Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruisin the county or xs e ontario

Hi my 'puter is working again 'thanks Ron Lyman '
    The plan will be to stay at the Sportsman Motel http://www.pec.on.ca/sportsman/index.html for 3 days starting Fri July 2
    Please start booking rooms soon . As well there are other motels /inns in the neighborhood of Picton which is our base camp, such as The Tip of the Bay http://www.reach.net/~tip/ and the Picton Harbour inn
    http://www.pec.on.ca/pictonharbourinn/ if the place gets full
    I will post more information soon
    Jim
    Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
    Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
    and SOXS
    2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Jim
    I'm looking for a place to stay in the area that has a decent weekly rate ? One bed a kitchen if can be done. My Wife and I are planning on coming up the weekend before an looking around a bit. I'm on vaction that week.
    Ralph Waltman
    80 Midnight Sp.
    Evil Mistress

Comment

Hi Ralph

There is housekeeping unit in the hotel/motel that Jim has posted. We are going tro be using that motel for I guess you could call it ..."BASE CAMP". I very shortly tried to find you another link that you could in that area and just found this one.
      (OK, I didn't look too hard) It is one that Jim posted earlier but I had to mod. it for it to work... (sorry Jim)

http://www.quinte.on.ca

It should give you somethings in the area.

I have already booked my room at the Sportman's for friday night, saturday night and sunday night. When I phoned last night ,I told the lady that we were going to be using her motel for a base for weekend. I also told her that there would be more people phoning for that same weekend.
      She was trying to figure out why I was booking so early for next July. That could mean there is lots of rooms right now. But then again I didn't ask her how many were already booked

There are details that still have to be worked out but as it stands now..

Friday/ friday night arrive

Saturday ride

Sunday ride

Monday pack up and head home.

That gives you people south of the border the hoilday weekend.

Our hoilday is actually on the Thursday. It is the only hoilday that we can't move. Even though some companys did last year.
      Tom
      2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
      gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

Jim And Tom
        Just got off the phone with the sportman motel book a room there for the week. So I'm set for vaction north of the border.
        Now what to do for a week north of the border.
        Ralph and Tracy

Comment

I'm sure we (collectively ) can help out
          Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
          Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

and SOXS
          2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Does that mean I'm in trouble.
            Ralph

Comment

yes , no , wait . um maybe , we'll see
              Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
              Niimi Moozhwaagan

and SOXS
              2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Looking forward to a good time north of the border with you all
                Ralph

Comment

ok great

a 2 word reply , cause someone around here complains about my one word replys
                  Jim
                  Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                  Niimi Moozhwaagan

and SOXS
                  2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Working...
                  X