Canada east August Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada east August Run

Looks like the maratime rally will be August 6,7,8,9 longer if wanted ,im taking the week of 9 to 13 off. I still will have the use of the campsite, nocharge, some power available two roofed over picnic sites, 3 outhouses, There is a building on the grounds if it rains people can get out of the weather!Or play pool, shuffel board darts etc.Saturday night we will have a free lobster boil, and do the coastal run which should take 4 hours, the seafood in that run is the best in Canada!!! I have room at my place for 4 people in the house and 4 people in the trailer. I have two showers avaliable at my place or u can go for a swim in the river beside the campground. First come first served if u wanna stay at my place. If people want we can also do the ferry run as well on Sunday truly a beautiful run criss -crossing the St John river. I will no doubt need some help down loading directions on to this site ie: maps etc. Hope to hear from you guys soon . dougwmitchell@hotmail.com,............MITCH
    Doug Mitchell
    82 XJ1100 sold
    2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
    2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
    1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
    47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Directions!

Coming from Houlton Maine take I95 northeast to Woodstock New Brunswick turn RIGHT(editted) on Route 2 southeast, drive about 120klms ,75milesto Fredericton, keep going towards Oromocto till you see the new Irving big stop on the Nevers Road take that exit turn right and go to the end of the Nevers road (2 klms) turn left on the Waasis road, go 2 klms to 814 Wassis thats my place the campground is 1/4 klm away.Home ph # 506 357-1905 Cell# 506 447-9574, if you get lost I will put signs out at the end of my drive way.......MITCH
    Last edited by TopCatGr58; 10-06-2003, 06:40 PM.
    Doug Mitchell
    82 XJ1100 sold

Comment

Re: Directions!

Mitch wrote:
      Coming from Houlton Maine take I95 northeast to Woodstock New Brunswick turn left on Route 2 southeast...
      Is that a left, or a right turn?

XSively,
      Bill K.
      1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim
      1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

Comment

sorry

Sorry Bill that should be a RIGHT turn lol Darn i cant edit that maybe our moderater will make the correction
        .....MITCH
        Doug Mitchell
        82 XJ1100 sold

Comment

There maybe some that would like to motel. Are there some in the area?
          I am almost pretty sure that if you ask Bill nicely he maybe able to set you up a neat website with pics and stuff!
          Tom
          2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
          gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

Hotels

Hi Tom, We have lots of hotels etc in the vicinity, Im gonna talk to Bill and see if he will show me how to get the local info up on a site so you will have lots of info available . Lots of time between now and August ................MITCH
            Doug Mitchell
            82 XJ1100 sold

Comment

GO TO THE 2004 MARiTIME RALLEY

Bill has set up a nice web page with all the info on it we will add pics and thinngs as we go ...........MITCH
              Doug Mitchell
              82 XJ1100 sold

Comment

Working...
              X