southern ontario riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southern ontario riders

BUZZ and TOM,S poker run is august 28th,,start,s at the POUR HOUSE in Guelph it is to aid a burn unit locally,, twenty dollars allows you to ride and enjoy the day ,,more info and phone numbers to come ,,thanks,,ride safe ,slow mo!
    The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
    moemcnally@hotmail.com
    i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

southern ontario riders

BUZZ and TOM,S poker run August 28th 20 dollar entry fee,,trophies ,games ,door prizes,,food available,,all welcome phone number 519-787-4796 you may camp at the end of the ride for free BYOB cans only ride ends in bell wood lake camp site,, ride safe ,,slow mo!
    The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
    moemcnally@hotmail.com
    i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

Comment

southern ontario riders

poker run tickets are available at the POUR HOUSE in Guelph ,,directions available on line,,thanks ,,ride safe ,,slow mo!
      moemcnally@hotmail.com
      i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

Comment

southern ontario riders

the poker run was great lots of money raised for the Fergus burn unit !! thank you to all ,,and ride safe ,,slow mo!
        moemcnally@hotmail.com
        i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

Comment

Working...
        X