Ralph

Comment

two shirts

Ralph,
        Two shirts XL in black short sleave.

Thanks
        Ray
        Trying not to offend since Aug 28, 2010

Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
        Owner of:
        1979 XS1100F (The Pig)
        140 mains
        45 pilot jets
        Floats at 24mm
        Running Rich

"Arrogant, delusional tyrants can't be stopped by earnest words and furrowed brows. Action, strong bold action coming from a position of strength and determination, is the only effective deterrent." -Mitt Romney

Comment

T-Shirt order

Ralph

1 - large longsleeve maroon for me please.

Brent
          It is a great big beautiful world out there
          Brent in GA
          Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Iguess you want that shipped to? Ralph LOL

Comment

I guess you want that shipped to Ralph

Comment

Shippped???

Originally posted by madbiker View Post
                I guess you want that shipped to Ralph
                No thanks on the shipping. I will probably need it to wrap maple syrop bottles for the ride home.

CU soon

It is spring here in GA. Hope the snow melts off of the roads in VT soon.
                It is a great big beautiful world out there
                Brent in GA
                Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Ralph,

I'll take the following:

1 Large Shortsleeve in BLACK
                  1 Large Longsleeve in BLACK

$29 sent via paypal. Email incoming.
                  "I said I never had much use for [a pistol], never said I didn't know how to use one."

'82 Maxim XJ1100J (Maroon) - "Organ Donor" - Parts bike

'82 Maxim XJ1100J (Black) - "Outrider" - Dynojet Stage 1 kit, Kerker 4-1 exhaust, AGM battery, Mikes XS coils, small inline fuel filters, Dunlopp Elite-3 tires

'06 Star Warrior (Custom Gadsden Flag Theme) - "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ" - Sissy bar w/ luggage rack, 4" risers, braided stainless steel cables and brake line; Mods on deck: new exhaust, new seat

Comment

payment details send check or m/o to
                    Ralph Waltman
                    3942 Marietta Ave
                    Columbia Pa. 17512
                    PayPal is rtwbikeparts@hotmail.com.
                    Cost is short sleeves $12.00 + paypal fees ( I think $2.00 should cover)
                    and long sleeves are $15.00 + paypal fees
                    Canadians email me and we'll do the same as last year. If you need shipping email me and I will get a quote on shipping, DO NOT TAKE A GUESS. I want to place order by mid April. So start your engines and sharpen your pencils. Ordering in 2 weeks need your orders now or never.
                    Ralph

Comment

1- 2X Blue and 1- M Blue please
                      1978 XS1100E, full dress w/Velorex 700 side car (My Blue 'leven) 1980 XS1100SG (as of yet un-named)

Comment

go back read all the details then email me at ratrhemiw@msn.com
                        Ralph

Comment

back to the top do not send money for shipping with out a quote makes a mess I do not want to deal with.

Comment

Mitch I need you to email me and confirm you order I'm starting to get this ready so we can go to print at the end of the month.
                            Ralph

Comment

Email

I did email you once, musta got lost . I sent you another.
                              Thanks
                              Mitch
                              Doug Mitchell
                              82 XJ1100 sold
                              2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
                              2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
                              1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
                              47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

When's the cutoff for adding to my order? My sister may be riding up with me, so if she is, I'll want to order her a shirt.
                                "I said I never had much use for [a pistol], never said I didn't know how to use one."

'82 Maxim XJ1100J (Maroon) - "Organ Donor" - Parts bike

'82 Maxim XJ1100J (Black) - "Outrider" - Dynojet Stage 1 kit, Kerker 4-1 exhaust, AGM battery, Mikes XS coils, small inline fuel filters, Dunlopp Elite-3 tires

'06 Star Warrior (Custom Gadsden Flag Theme) - "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ" - Sissy bar w/ luggage rack, 4" risers, braided stainless steel cables and brake line; Mods on deck: new exhaust, new seat

Comment

Working...
                                X