NE Pennsylvania Motorcycle Breakfast - Sun July 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE Pennsylvania Motorcycle Breakfast - Sun July 20

Calling all in NE PA! Sunday July 20th, Rain Date Sun Aug 17th - Motorcycle Breakfast supporting the Lawn Fire Co. Lawn, PA.

Leaving Stroudsburg, PA at 7AM, join the throng as we pass your area. Route is 33 S; 78 W; 222 W; 76 W. Approx arrival times are:

Bartonsville: 7:30 (Ray?)

Allentown: 8:00 (Earl G?, Rick?)

Lawn: 10:00

Your gonna be late ,but I'll be there waiting on you . It's only 20min. from house. Foods good a lot of nice bike will be there and helps out the fire company.
    [IMG]http://[/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
    Madbiker

Comment

NE Pennsylvania Motorcycle Breakfast - Sun July 20

yes, will blend in with the group at 78 and 222 --8am
      80 xs1100G

Comment

Randy you might want to move your time frame up a bit? This was todays from 8:30 - 9:30 this morning was busy .[IMG][/IMG] [IMG]]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh177/madbiker7/Fathersday08003.jpg[/IMG][/IMG] [IMG]IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh177/madbiker7/Fathersday08009.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
        There were over 700 bikes there this morning
        Ralph

Comment

I need to pass the torch....

Can't make this ride after all, I have to be somewhere else. Maybe someone can pick up the ball?

Comment

I might be interested in going.Randy i know roughly in Stroudsburg where you live where can i pick up 33?Have been as far up as Bradford but my memory fails me every now and then.Thanks Also how many miles approx to this place.Where approx is it?
            1980 XS1100 SG
            Inline fuel filters
            New wires in old coils-outer spark plugs
            160 mph speedometer mod
            Kerker Exhaust
            xschop K & N air filter setup
            Dynojet Recalibration kit
            1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100
            1997 Jeep Cherokee 4.5"lift installed

Comment

is anyone going to make it here or is it a wash and try again?
              Madbiker

Comment

i still have plans to ride out there, if it is not raining. what is the best time to be there?
                80 xs1100G

Comment

Tracy and I along with Bud will be there about 8:15 if its not raining ,because it can get busy . Just let us know when your leaving and what time you'll get here . Jut so you know this is about 10miles from where I live.
                  Ralph

Comment

my plan is to leave a-town around 6 am, map quest says the ride is hour and a half, so i am think 8:00. grey xs vetter fairing, redish helmet. see the three of you sunday, later earl
                    80 xs1100G

Comment

look for my purple star remember the loud one.
                      Ralph

Comment

you know i was going to say that, but i figured there will be alot of loud bikes, i'll listen for you.
                        80 xs1100G

Comment

home from a great day. big breakfast, big parking lot full of bikes and a big ride with ralph,tracy and bud. two more dates left. 10 for food, 10 for gas and 1.25 for tolls. my day started at 6 and home by two, in time to watch the race. thanks randy for the thread. and thanks to ralph,tracy and bud. see you guys at the next one earl g
                          80 xs1100G

Comment

Great day it was ,big breakfast ,nice ride, and good people makes a good time. So come on down Randy and anyone else who want to join in the fun.
                            Ralph

Comment

Working...
                            X