XSives 2003 East Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSives 2003 East Rally

Please let us know what your plans are for the Memorial Day weekend 2003 XSEast Rally .... ( May 23rd/24th - 26th), we're trying to get some ideas together but need to know how many folks will be in attendance.
    Thanx a bunch :-)

XSively,
    Deb & Bruce

Hi Deb (and Bruce) I'm planning on coming down. Actually have a running motorcycle this year, altho at the moment, it's not an XS. Who knows, I might have that running by then. Not sure if it will be just me, or if the family will be coming along as well. If it's just me, then this will be the first long distance run over 100 miles for me. If the family comes, then so does the trailer.

Anyone from the South East Michigan area or Ontario that's coming want to run down together, let me know.
    Brian
    1978E Midlife Crisis - A work in progress
    1984 Kawasaki 550 Ltd - Gone, but not forgotten

A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
    remembering the same thing!

Comment

2003 EAST

AS of right now I am planning to attend. Maybe this time as Santa. Who knows what the weather will be like!
      Santa Jim
      79 XS11SF
      79 GL100
      83 GL1100 I

Comment

Middle Eastern Contigent!

Hey there Deb and Bruce,

Well, for right now, I'm planning on attending, will probably be solo, not sure if I can get a trailer and hitch by then, not to mention getting the MRS to join. It's a shame that the place won't be taking reservations till April!!!!

TC. In Eastern Va.

BTW, I will have video camera with better mounting rig for handlebars, and hope to have DVD recorder by Feb, so I should be able to make a lengthier and higher quality video of our journeys.
        T. C. Gresham
        81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
        79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
        History shows again and again,
        How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Umm.....Dena and I will be there with bells on our toes (or pegs). I am almost sure that goes without saying....... Right now Wayne is coming down to our place and we are riding down from here.
          Gary Granger
          Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
          2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

I will definately be there!
            Highlander

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you all !

Hey Fellow XSives,
              We're glad to hear you're as excited about this as we are, we'll be getting our heads together and posting other polls as soon as we have a chance.
              I can't wait, I'm getting tired of all the snow we've had in this area. See you all soon !

XSively,
              Deb & Bruce

Comment

I am there!!

I wouldn't miss this for the world, I already have vacation time set up, and am very happy to be able to attend such a great event! Hope to meet and see everyone there, be safe till then!!
                1980 XS 1100 Special SG
                "White Lightning"

Comment

Deb and Bruce
                  Tracy and I are planning on being there. So are a couple of other guys I ride with. I can't wait. Snows melted ,but still can't ride. While the snow was on the ground tore the bike down to paint it. got to get rid of the white fairing. Want the black beast back. Just started to snow again . When will it end.
                  Madbiker
                  "80 Midnight Sp"

Comment

xseast 03

I plan on attending.
                    Darrell
                    78E
                    80G project
                    06FJR

Comment

Hi Deb and Bruce,
                      I am planning on coming down (from Ontario). With any luck I will be able to bring the gf with me. Anyways at - 20 C and all white outside, the rally is something good to look forward to.
                      Ken

Comment

Syracuse Contingent

Hey Deb!

Myself & Janel will be coming and we've invited aor friend Pat. He collects motorcycles and will be riding his Moto Guzzi California (also exesive).

Floyd Vincent
                        Janel Hansen

Comment

Yup!

Dave W., let me know for sure, I'll cruise down and we can meet up. It will be much more fun going from your locale than mine.
                          Marty in NW PA
                          Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
                          Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
                          This IS my happy face.

Comment

Re: Expected XSives for 2003 East Rally

The rally sounds like a plan. I'll be there. Any one comming through Buffalo, lets hook up. KC

Comment

xs east attendance

I am making plans to attend. Perhaps I will not be disqualified from any distance riding prize for riding an Other brand bike this year. Looks good.

Coming from Atlanta Georgia area.

Happy motoring,
                              Brent
                              PS I will look for a book to help with translations for Youse Guys
                              It is a great big beautiful world out there
                              Brent in GA
                              Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Working...
                              X