Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbus to WVA or KY ride

Veteran XSive, Mike Cummings, sent me the following information:
    I would like to set up a Trip from Columbus, my house for a two day ride into WVA and or into KY for a day and then back, thus, it would be a day ride to my place a two day ride and over night then back to my place. All twisties except maybe 50 miles on each end. About 375 to 450 each day on the ride. Let me know if you all or any are interested. I can set it up of Sept or Oct would be nice.
    Here's a link to some pictures he took on a bike trip to the area:

Blue Ridge Trip
    Anyone interested?
    Bill K.
    1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim
    1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

Hi Bill,
    I recieved the same email from Mike today. I am from columbus also and would love to go on a 2 day WV ride. I was born & raised in WV (ohio valley). hope some of you others are into going on the ride. sounds like fun (and twisties).
    Bill Woods
    1981 Yamaha XS1100SH (Eleven Special)
    1985 Kawasuki GS425 Mojave ATV
    2006 Yamaha Wolverine 450 4x4 ATV

Comment

I am also interested in this ride....Mike sent me some info too!

I need to check on a few things and then I can throw out some dates, I may be able to do it.

Or just let me know when it is
      Gary Granger
      Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
      2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Well, assuming I make it back from the Big Island Deuce without wanting to sell/scrap my bike, I'd be very interested. Cincinnati's only an hour or so from Columbus. Sounds like fun!
        Paul

Comment

Working...
        X