Ohio Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Members

Not sure if this is the right section or not, but I'm looking for any Ohio members. I'm in central Ohio (Columbus area) and was wondering if there were any other members that are close.
    -Eric

82 XJ1100
    Mods:
    Mac 4 to 2 with turn out's

If you go to this thread in the lounge, there is a link to a map that you can add you name to and see other members all over the world who have done the same. The map is also part of member Fix's signature, so any of his posts will lead you there.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

Awesome !!! Thanks !
      -Eric

82 XJ1100
      Mods:
      Mac 4 to 2 with turn out's

Comment

Eric,

Here in Cincy along with Dbeardslee, Steppenwolf, and EGleaves. QRFan is not far away either outside of Chilicothe, and Lorax is close to Dayton. Some others are alos part of the clan around but pop in a lurk or only come in now and then.
        Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
        80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
        93 GSX600F
        80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
        81 XS1100 Special
        81 CB750 C
        80 CB750 C
        78 XS750

Comment

Working...
        X