Aftermarket handlebar pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket handlebar pics

I was thinking about getting a different style of handlebars for my 79 XS11 Special. Anybody have any pictures of various aftermarket bars to display so I can get an idea about what different styles look like? Anyone know a place I can go to look at examples? Thanks!
    Corey J. Bennett
    '79 XS1100SF

There's the clubman handle bars I have on my 'not running very well' XS. They're neat.

I also have the bar end mirrors I bought at a bicycle shop for $15. They are also a good time.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemmingway

Comment

No Holds Barred!

Hey Corey,

Go to this link:Handlebars on MikesXS

And you can see a variety of styles and how they look, on a 650, but it's close!?

I have a set of early model Honda GL1000 bars on mine, still get a decent pullback, but the angles for the wrists are much better than the BUCKHORNS, a few others here have gotten this style and also are happy with their feel, and look!
      Happy Shopping.
      T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

.. Heyyy nice bike Jake, i like the groovy little head light also.

Comment

Thanks. The headlight came off of a GS850. I used some of the rubber gas tank mounts to mate it up to the standard headlight mounts.
          "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemmingway

Comment

.. these are K&N superbike bars, they are the best for good handling [centers your weight over the bike] and for highway speeds with no fairing [helps you feel less like a parachute]
            .. handlebars are really a matter of personal preference, go to your local bike shop and sit on some bikes with different bar styles, that may help you to make a decision

Comment

Working...
            X