No announcement yet.

weird starting probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well everyone thanks to your alls advise i have made the bike run and sounds good and i learned alot about it from you guys thanks a million i safed this site to my favorites and will return for future advise i try`d to post pics of it on this site for some reason am unable to know all i have to do is go through all the brakes and wheel bearings and im ready to ride thanks again
    **1980 xs1100 special **

Comment

well after 3 months of hard mind bogeling education on xs`s i took my 1980 xs on its maiden voyage today after 12 years of sitting under a tarp .........what a thrill i had to rebuild the carbs totally and the brakes and had to go through the shaft drive and new tires and lots of elbow greese to get it cleaned up sadly there is more polishing to do to it......what id like to know is how to post a pic of it on here....its not much but first time bike owner and over hauler lol im proud of it
      **1980 xs1100 special **

Comment

pics

Charles,

go to the forum that says "how to" and it pretty much tells you to go to photobucket or use your own space from your server-that is your the web space your internet provider gives you.

IMHO it is much easier to just use photodump.com or photobucket.com, after you have your picture saved and sized-check that forum-how-to on the size to use, I think its around 600 pixels by similar width, anyway these site will have a browse for you to find were you have the pic saved and you just upload it to them and then paste that location into the post by using the IMG and you paste it to that pop up, its pretty self explainatory.

Good luck.
        '82 Xj1100j

"Ride for the Son"

< )) ><

John

Comment

Working...
        X