Corrosion Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrosion Monster

Bandet, that 79 standard is still there. but its a corrosion monstar! Shawn went down and looked at it. He tried to turn it over with a kick starter but it was locked up. Owner has no paper and still wants $100 for it. If you want to get in touch with him I can set it up. PM me and I'll send you a picture.
    wingnut
    81 SH (Daily Ride)
    81 650XJ (Brother in laws bike, Delivered)
    81 650XJ Jane Doe (Son's Ride)
    82 750XJ Project bike (Son in law's future ride)
    81 XS 400

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another; and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.”

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Thomas Jefferson

well other then that what other problems did he see and i dont know with out papers or anything i dont think i would be interested but maaybe some of the parts on it might be worth having and where is this bike again
    79 yamaha xs1100f standard
    best 1/4 mile 13.282@99.40

Comment

Down East

Just outside of Beaufort NC
      wingnut
      81 SH (Daily Ride)
      81 650XJ (Brother in laws bike, Delivered)
      81 650XJ Jane Doe (Son's Ride)
      82 750XJ Project bike (Son in law's future ride)
      81 XS 400

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another; and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.”

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

it would be one heck of a drive but i am tring to find out some other info before i can say yes or no because if i cant get a way to get a title for it there is no need for me to get it
        79 yamaha xs1100f standard
        best 1/4 mile 13.282@99.40

Comment

Working...
        X