No announcement yet.

Watch out for the winter critters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, ya can't blame me for tryin'. Guess I'll just go back to picking up women outside the Free Clinic downtown.
    ROFL!!!! The good thing about the free clinic is that you can go back there after the date for treatment.
    Papa Gino

79 and something XS 1100 Special "Battle Cruiser"
    78 XT 500 "Old Shaky"
    02 Kawasaki Concours "Connie"

Comment

Originally posted by prometheus578
      Well, ya can't blame me for tryin'. Guess I'll just go back to picking up women outside the Free Clinic downtown.
      If one of them happens to tell you that she has acute angina, don't lift her skirt to see for yourself.

Comment

acute angina

Hey john
        Are you related to 650mike?

mro

Comment

Dang, this thread has gotten just about as hijacked as it can get. How about some more strange animal tales?
          Shiny side up,
          650 Mike

XS1100SF "Rusty", runs great, 96k miles
          XS650SJ "The Black Bike", engine from XS650H with 750cc big bore kit, 30k miles

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting, "WOW, what a ride !" - [URL="http://www.flyingsnail.com/Sprung/index.html"]Sprung[/URL]

Comment

I think it's gotten to the strange animal tails, mike
            Ray
            Ray Matteis
            KE6NHG
            XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
            XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

.. this has been funny so far, but if anyone starts any weird stories about gerbles, im outa here!

Comment

Not really motorcycle/small animal related, but...
                ...let the dogs out last night and they took off after a trespassing 'possum. They caught it, dropped it, and then stood there looking at each other. ("wha happened"?) After sniffing at it a few times they then trotted proudly back inside.
                'Possum came back to life a few minutes later, laughed, and went on his way. Real killers those dogs are... real killers.
                How about some more strange animal tales?
                I'm not really certain about this, but I think that 'possum might have been headin' toward my bikes to do a little mischief.
                "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Dog and animal stories - I have two stupid labs (20 million labs on the face of the planet, I get the TWO RETARDS!)

Last spring, a skunk got into my garage and the two morons decided they would rid the garage of him. Score - Skunk 2, Labs 0, Me -3. A trashed and stinky garage, 3 baths each for two dogs and one highly PO'd SWMBO.
                  Papa Gino

78 XT 500 "Old Shaky"

Comment

Yes, but did the dogs save your bike from mischief?
                    "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Thankfully it was unscathed, but got a bath along with nearly everything else in the garage (that wasn't destroyed...)
                      Papa Gino

78 XT 500 "Old Shaky"

Comment

The Easter Bunny

Last Easter Sunday my formerly feral Felix the Cat dragged a young jackrabbit into the garage. The jack was the same size as the cat, dead but still warm. I grabbed the rabbit away from the cat and flung it outside. The cat dragged it to a den he keeps under the rosemary hedge. Took him 3 days to eat it, he slept by the carcass between meals. All that was left was the tips of the ears and the front teeth, no fur...nothing. Why am I telling you this? I thought it important that everybody know that my cat ate the Easter bunny so don't expect any more eggs.
                        Shiny side up,
                        650 Mike

XS1100SF "Rusty", runs great, 96k miles
                        XS650SJ "The Black Bike", engine from XS650H with 750cc big bore kit, 30k miles

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting, "WOW, what a ride !" - [URL="http://www.flyingsnail.com/Sprung/index.html"]Sprung[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                        X