Ultrasonic Cleaning Service: Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultrasonic Cleaning Service: Free

Hey guys- I upgraded my ultrasonic cleaner from the HF one (kicked the bucket), to a big 30L. If any of you need your carbs cleaned, send them to me, and just include the shipping label going back. Easy enough for me to do, and a nice give back to keep these bikes going. I'll bench-sync them prior to return. Make sure your float pins are able to be easily removed. If it can't come out, I won't remove it, risking breaking a float tower.
    1979 XS1100F
    2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

I would like to take advantage of your offer. I live in Bryan Ohio and I am thinking it would be a nice drive to bring my carbs to your location. Would that work for you? Gary. oneowner78
    78 E

Comment

Originally posted by oneowner78 View Post
      I would like to take advantage of your offer. I live in Bryan Ohio and I am thinking it would be a nice drive to bring my carbs to your location. Would that work for you? Gary. oneowner78
      Hey Gary- Probs cheaper to ship them, and doesn't allow for any awkward convo/silence, lol. But, whatever floats your boat. I'm just South of Flint, MI.
      1979 XS1100F
      2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

You are correct but I have an old car that I like to drive and this would be a nice day trip for me. I will look for a nice cool / dry day and contact you. Any day best? Thanks Gary
        78 E

Comment

You are correct but I have an old car that I like to drive and this would be a nice day trip for me. I will look for a nice cool / dry day and contact you. Any day best? Thanks Gary
          Nope, I work from home. Pretty flexible.
          1979 XS1100F

Comment

Thank you Ian for offering this service!
            -Mike
            _________
            '79 XS1100SF 20k miles
            '80 XS1100SG 44k miles
            '81 XS1100H Venturer 35k miles
            '79 XS750SF 17k miles
            '85 Honda V65 Magna ~7k miles
            '84 Honda V65 Magna 48k miles (parts bike)
            '86 Yamaha VMAX 9k miles

Previous: '68 Motoguzzi 600cc + '79 XS750SF 22k miles +'84 Honda V65

Comment

Friday July 7th looks like a dry and cooler day. If that works for you, then I will plan on that. Please send me your address or phone contact. Thank you. Gary
              78 E

Comment

Friday July 7th looks like a dry and cooler day. If that works for you, then I will plan on that. Please send me your address or phone contact. Thank you. Gary
                Let me get back to you on this, as I may have to go down to Romulus either Thurs/Fri, and that'd be a good halfway point to meet. I also teach motorcycle instruction on the weekends, starting on Friday evenings, so I'll need to figure out what's going on at the end of the week.
                1979 XS1100F

Comment

OK, Thanks. PS - I picked Friday based on the favorable weather for my old car.
                  78 E

Comment

I'll have a busy schedule on Friday. Can meet you off the highway to grab the carbs from you. Give me a week+ to clean them, then I'll get them back to you.
                    1979 XS1100F

Comment

Sounds good. Time and place? My phone number is 419.439.3991. Thanks Gary
                      78 E

Comment

Working...
                      X