New source of parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New source of parts?

I just spotted this place, Sumo Rubber, on Facebook. Seems to be a source of rubber parts; grommets, sleeves, gaskets, etc, stuff than can be hard to find. https://sumorubber.com/search-by-bik...FF6WAbVUvYnOeo

I've used them before with great results. That said, Last week they sent me an email stating they have to fold, very friendly Husband & Wife team. They are having a going out of business sale up to 60% off on some items.
    Gonna get busy and make a list myself

We are really sorry to inform you that Sumo Rubber will be closing for business at the end of January 2023.
    We have tried our best to keep going despite all the challenges of recent months, however, there has just been too many setbacks, and we simply cannot continue any more.
    We are trying to clear our stock of all items that we cannot return to the suppliers. As such, we offer up to 60% DISCOUNT on a majority of our parts.
    Feel free to stock up for yourself, your friends or even for re-sale.
    If you have a valid discount code, or you have collected loyalty points for previous orders, please use them at checkout. We are sorry, but no codes or discounts will be applied retrospectively or point refunded.
    Despite closing down, we still aim to dispatch all orders in a timely manner and provide our usual customer support via our email address.
    As an alternative to Royal Mail international shipping, we are using Spring Global courier via Interparcel. We also offer Yodel as an alternative to Royal Mail UK.
    Our IOSS integration for EU VAT collection also remains active, so all our EU based customers can place orders as usual without paying extra for customs (for orders below £130).
    We would love to thank you all for your custom and support! We have built some amazing friendships with many of you, and we will miss you dearly!
    We wish you all the best in the future and keep safe!
    Goodbye!
    1980 XS1100G "Dolly G" Full Dresser (with a coat of many colors )
    1979 XS1100SF (stock-euro mods planned)
    1984 XV700L Virago (to be hot-modded)
    1983 XJ750MK Midnight Maxim (semi-restored DD)
    1977 XS650D ( patiently awaiting resto)

Sometimes it takes a whole tank of gas before you can think straight.

Comment

Working...
    X