Right and Left Controls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right and Left Controls...

I'm currently fishing on eBay for a new set (or good used set) of left and right controls for cosmetic reasons. If anyone should happen to have a set they wouldn't mind parting with, and the price is right, let me know. Basically, what I'm looking to do is get a new complete set for the right and left ... grips, controls, mirrors, and possibly cables. If you should happen to have a set of any, let me know.

Thanks,
    ~ Street Rat ~

Mitch
    '78 XS1100 "My Mistress"

Knowledge is Experience. Everything else is just Information

I do not have the rubber grips but I have clutchlever assembly with lever,left signal controls,clutch cable.Have right side controls and plastic throttle tube and throttle cable.Price for everthing I mentioned including shipping is $70.00 e-mail to andreashweiss@yahoo.com Left /right control assemblies are off standard so left control does not have the hazard switch that was on special.

Comment

I'm sure I asked you this before, but can't find your answer if I did. Do you have any pictures of these that I could see. Kinda wanted to make sure they are in better shape than mine before buying them. Let me know something.

Thanks,
      ~ Street Rat ~

Mitch
      '78 XS1100 "My Mistress"

Knowledge is Experience. Everything else is just Information

Comment

Sorry no digital camera. Cables are rust free and will provide lots of life.The plastic throttle tube is not broken or cracked.The left clutch assembly has good threads for the mirror,is shiny black original paint,the alum sclutch lever has the black plastic finish on it nice and black not worn off. The clutch lever has the usual widining of the mount hole that the attach bolt goes into. Will still work fine for a long time.Clutch lever is not bent etc. The left and right controls have non faded lettering (white) clearly visible,the black casing are in original black factory finish.No nicks or dents odd scratch. Both of these controls have good wiring and work just fine. The internals are good.Came off a 1981 standard full dresser with less than 20,000 miles. The right control on/off switch moves as it should and is not broken inside(plastic becomes brittle) Still has red on it. I part out all the junk for the alum,use the best internals for the saleabe items. Oh I also have a left standard type mirror. Chrome is good,black finish on back of mirror is OK not perfect. Add $5.00 if you want it. Clutch cable comes with a perfect rubber for covering the adjuster. Throttle cable has a black factory finish instead of chrome on the throttle tube side. I will include a spare set of wiring for the right controls (not internals) as the casing it came out of was junk but the wiring was good.

Comment

Working...
        X