X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Turbo Nuts!

Here's your chance to turbocharge your 11. On Ebay starting at $475

Item number: 4583434835

Hey Randy, if I lived in the U.S. I'd snap that thing up. Probably a waste without re-gearing the bike, but combined with a backyard chain conversion like mine you'd have one killer motorcycle.

Comment

Killer bike?

Originally posted by pggg
      Hey Randy, if I lived in the U.S. I'd snap that thing up. Probably a waste without re-gearing the bike, but combined with a backyard chain conversion like mine you'd have one killer motorcycle.
      Hey patrick, I think we'd rather have you alive, then killed on your bike. I don't know how well an xs11 would handle in speeds in excess of 150, which you should be able to do now with the chain drive.

Comment

Ah yeah John, better make that 'one bitchin motorcycle' About chain drive on an XS11, it's not a HUGE quantum leap in performance really. The main advantage is in just being able to re-gear to how you prefer your motor to run. Also having a big fat show-off tyre and less weight. I'm guessing chain drive gives maybe an extra 10 or so horses and some more torque too. But these bikes are still fat wide un-aerodynamic bricks once up around the 130 mph mark. Past that, it's still a major battle against hurricane winds as per usual. A tail wind makes all the difference.

Comment

Working...
        X