'81 MNS side cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat,

If you can give me the artwork I could do it if I had the material...I suppose I could check around, the local stationery probably has something. I already did a Owner's Association courtesy card for myself...you know...like "You have been assisted by a member of blah blah blah..." with a logo I snatched off this website. The boys liked 'em at Los BaƱos. Don't think I can do chrome or gold though but I can make 'em look darned good anyway, maybe some tank logos as well. There are some Yamaumph labels going around in 650 circles which you're probably aware of, "Yamaha" done in the style of a Triumph logo, saw some Yamton lables too. It might be cooler to do something incorporating the crossed tuning fork logo which I love being a musician. Kinda strange riding a bike built by a piano maker!
    Shiny side up,
    650 Mike

XS1100SF "Rusty", runs great, 96k miles
    XS650SJ "The Black Bike", engine from XS650H with 750cc big bore kit, 30k miles

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting, "WOW, what a ride !" - [URL="http://www.flyingsnail.com/Sprung/index.html"]Sprung[/URL]

Comment

Working...
    X