Last call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last call

I have 3 fairings that have to go and all are free to anybody on this list. All are located in Tualatin, OR and about 8 miles south of Portland on I5.

the first one is a factory 1979 Yamaha XS11 tour pack fairing made by Pacifico. It has some serious cracks but can be repaired. The windshield has a couple scratches and is otherwise OK. One of the lowers is cracked. The wiring pigtail goes with it but there is no headlight lens or ring and I'm keeping the mounting hardware.

The next one is a Kutter and is a Vetter Windjammer knockoff. Looks pretty good for free.

Last but not least is a Pacifico with a round headlight. It has a good windshield and an extra set of fairing pocket covers.

Please help me clean my garage and keep these out of the landfill.

Geezer
    Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Oh!!!! OH!!!!!...
    Woo Hoo!
    I'm 115 miles from Portland
    I'll take all three, keep two, and put the third up for free to anyone in the area up here. Or, if anyone from south of me wants one, I don't have to take them all. Don't want to be piggish.
    Is Sunday or Monday good for you, Geezer?
    "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Please be piggish. The pacifico is spoken for but I'll let you take all three and ship the other one off.

I'm taking my daughter around car shopping on Monday but I'll dig them out Monday eveing and you can eMail me at technojock@yahoo.com for my phone number.

Well guys I guess they're gone...

Geezer
      Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
      X