No announcement yet.

Stick a fork in me, I think I'm done!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick a fork in me, I think I'm done!!!

I am seriously considering getting out of the XS1100 game, to persue some other interests.

If I do so, I would be selling my 80 Special, a 79F (Don Gringo, with all of it's history), a 78E project bike (90% complete), a 79F partzer (mostly stripped), and an 81 MNS partzer ( pile of junk), along with a huge truck full of boxes of pulled parts.

This would have to be a local sale, (San Jose CA) as it would cost a fortune to ship all of this stuff.
    Ideally I would like to do this as a "lot sale", to someone in the group, or maybe a few guys that get together to divide it up.

If there is any interest from anyone on the west coast, let me know. I would be happy to provide any needed information.
    Mike

1980 SG "Angus"

.. bummer!

Comment

Yard sale

I live up in Yuba City and might attend your yard sale.
      1980 XS1100 Standard 53k
      1985 Venture Royale 23k

Comment

Yard sale...

I recently bought a somewhat trashed 79 standard (I think) and have no parts or spares of any kind so I may attend your yard sale. I'm in So Cal and looking for an excuse to go for a nice long ride. I have spent many years flying RC airplanes and have a collection of planes and equipment that I'm going to do the same with, "yard sale". LOL
        You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
        Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
        Drilled airbox
        Tkat fork brace
        Hardly mufflers
        late model carbs
        Newer style fuses
        Oil pressure guage
        Custom security system
        Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

I thought about becomeing an ex-XS'er and getting back into 60's and early 70's cars and trucks. Got to thinkin about it real hard. Then realized I could only drive one at a time and would be working on them as much if not more then the XS. I can only fit the front end on One car in the shop but can fit 4 bikes. I'm sure some day Miyami will be replaced with a new daily rider but she'll always be at home with me. She's never let me down so I can't let her down. I wish I had the time to take a trip to my dads in San Jose. I would probably take the whole lot.
          S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
          1-big XS patch
          1-small XS/XJ patch
          1-XS/XJ owners pin.
          1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
          2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
          1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
          1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X