Odds, Ends and Freebies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds, Ends and Freebies.

I am determined to get rid of some stuff so I have listed it on ebay. Some of the "stuff" you guys might be interested in checking out.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

For those looking for freebies here is your chance for that too.
    I have a naked frame for an 81 Special that I would like someone else to have. Just pay shipping. Or come and get it. If someone needs an extra gas tank then the one I have on ebay I will offer the same way if no one bids on it.
    I also have an almost naked head, only the exhaust valves are there. I also have a set of cylinders that appear to be in good shape. Lets see I think there is a set of cams and a crankshaft. All for the same price. If ya need'em holler and pay shipping.
    Dan

My Big kids gave me a T-Shirt for Fathers day that says...
    "I am no longer a danger to Society"
    I wonder what they were thinking? It still makes me laugh.
    Enjoy
    Delightfully Tacky,Socially unacceptable but yet unrefined
    81 XS Special with hack. We call her White lightning XSpectacular

More stuff

The listing on Ebay are not all linked yet so check back. Here is the trailer I mention in another thread a few days ago
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3ALC%3AMT%3A1

I will also be listing a NOS windshield for a Pacifco fairing if any one needs one of those. Just another item I had to have,but does not fit my Vetter fairing. It does take time to find out what works and what does'nt. I have always been a slow learner

Dan

Comment

Hey Dan

If nobody wants the frame, then don't toss it...I may need it. Does it have a title?

Comment

Hi John,
        No I did not get a title with it but I think some where I have a bill of sale. Let me know if you want it. I'll even deliver. How's that for a freebie? Is your sweet bride still acting like she cares about you and spoiling you rotten?
        Dan

Comment

Back Rest?

How does it mount any idea?
          Dennis 79' XS1100F 80'XS650Special Lets Git-R-Done And Cruise

Comment

What??????????????????????
            I am guessing the Fireman is pulling my hose or he posted on the wrong thread.
            Dan

Comment

backrest

Actually, the back rest that came with my "F" was mounted to that cargo bracket thingie with automotive hose clamps. I figure there must be a proper way to do it? I'd sort of would like to know what's the proper set up.
              "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

I am oh so very interested in the frame! With the project i am doing right now i desperatley need an XS-XJ frame. John i see you have already talked to btdtdan so if you need it no hard feelings. Thanks in Advance. Thanks JR.
                ------------------------------------
                Current Projects:
                -1982-1992 Yamaha Ezgo XJ1100 Maxim Project

Comment

Dan, I would be interested in the Pacifico windshield, you still have it?
                  Missing Link
                  Keep the Shinny Side UP!!

Comment

xj11yamaha

If you truly need an xs-xj frame, I happen to have a 78E and an 81XJ frame that I could let you have, once I get a little healthier. I don't know how much the shipping will be though.

Comment

Hey john thanks for the offer. Sorry to hear about your ill health. I had a frame quoted a while back and it was around 145 or 160, either or. I dont remeber exactly. Just let me know the weight and your address and i can get it quoted. Thanks, oh and just email the info to pawzdog@chartermi.net, thanks again!
                      ------------------------------------
                      Current Projects:
                      -1982-1992 Yamaha Ezgo XJ1100 Maxim Project

Comment

Originally posted by missinglink
                        Dan, I would be interested in the Pacifico windshield, you still have it?
                        I have a Pacifico fairing made for Yamaha as a factory XS11 accessory. The windshield is in OK shape but the rest of the fairing (and lowers) are beat but fixable. It's all free to the first person that takes it. I want it out of my garage ASAP.

I also have a Vetter knock off called a WindKutter in pretty good shape. Same deal but I'd rather not pack these up and ship them since they're freebies.

I think I have another Pacifico fairing too but I'll have to check...

Geezer
                        Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
                        X