Reproduction emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reproduction emblems

I just got reproduction emblems from Old Bike Barn and the quality is superb. They're cast metal gold plated, black painted where required. They're made by that guy in Austrailia (badgereplicas.com.au) and Old Bike Barn is his distributor here in the US.

Pricey, but worth it IMHO.

Old Bike Barn

Badges? Badges?

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING BADGES!! Sorry Randy, I had to!
    Thanks for the link, for those wanting pristine restorations I'm sure it'll be invaluable!
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Wonder if the Aussie guys could get them at a lower rate shipped across to us????
      Don
      99 Valkyrie Interstate named Drakker

81 XS1100 H Peppylebleu sold and gone to a good home

81 XS1100 Midnight Special Peppyledeux sold and gone to another great home

Comment

Don,

BTDT. I found the Aussie guy first, but he was reluctant to do small orders worldwide and directed me toward Old Bike Barn. The $$ difference would have been about 25%, but then the shipping would have been more. A wash maybe? I don't care, I love my badges

Comment

Randy,

I had read in previous posts that some users found that the badges weren't sized right. Specifically, the mounting screws didn't match?

Your observations?
          Rick
          '80 SG
          '88 FXR
          '66 Spitfire MK II

Comment

I haven't installed them yet, i'm far away right now. I'll let you know what I find.

Comment

I posted on this some time ago. One of my friends ordered these badges for his XS-2. They were unacceptable in this case. All monies were graciously refunded. This was a direct deal with the folks in Australia.

I would hestate to order from elsewhere before knowing they will guarantee satisfaction.
              Marty (in Mississippi)
              XS1100SG
              XS650SK
              XS650SH
              XS650G
              XS6502F
              XS650E

Comment

Stinking??

Hey Top Cat,................. careful what you say about badgers!......

Comment

Hey Badger,

Funny you should mention that, cause when I first looked at that URL, it looked like it said "Badger", but the word "Replica" runs into the word BADGE. I've never been close enough to a "Badger" to tell if they STINK or NOT!

Remind me to ride upwind from you if we ever ride together!! LOL
                  T.C.
                  T. C. Gresham
                  81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
                  79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
                  History shows again and again,
                  How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

In front eh!

I guess I just have the hope that your slip-stream is clean!

Comment

Working...
                    X