1981 Xs1100 Midnight Special For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1981 Xs1100 Midnight Special For Sale

Parting w/1981 XS1100 Midnight Special w/Gold Trim. Bike is all original and runs good. Originally a restoration project; however, I have lost interest. Was planning to use bike as a cruiser; however, I am a sport bike rider at heart. Already have a new motorcycle that I ride with the group. Things done, cleaned up gold rims a little, new spark plugs, carburetors cleaned professionally, rubber on back is good; however, front tire will need replacing soon. Brand new air filter installed and oil filter. Bike has never been on the road only ridden around the storage shed area due to brakes not functional. Have gotten up to 3rd gear and transmission seems fine. The only draw back is bike will need brakes all around. Bike sounds strong and runs strong. I have the title and it is #143 off the production line. Purchased from a used motorcycle dealership; however, I have never taken the title to DMV for re-titling in my name. If necessary, I have no problem in re-titling in my name before selling; however, I would want that expense to be added in to the offered price.

Questions, feel free to contact me @ 410-707-0773. The bike is located in Columbia, Maryland. MAKE REASONABLE OFFER.

Thanks.

I have an 80 listed for sale on e-bay and i got an email asking if i wanted to sell my 81. Some guy has been looking for one. I'm trying to find his contact info now. I did tell him about this website in my reply. Maybe he will find you.
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
    1981 LH

Comment

Spotter: Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
      X