No announcement yet.

Bike Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work, yours look like the closest to stock. Why is that?

Do you know if you can get a set of forks to adapt and give a bit more rake without going to work on the frame?

What are the specs on the black one? I thinking in is not an XS!
    I have a bike and I am not afraid to use it

Comment

bike pics

There are triple trees with different degrees of rake built in BUT almost any approach requires some pretty extensive modifying. Longer fork tubes will change your bike's profile but will also alter its performance and handling.

Second question - It is my 1975 Harley Ironhead(old school, kick start only) that I currently have on the bench for a total customizing job and rebuild. Changing the girder front end to a triple chrome 8 over stock wide glide front end, 2 inch stretched teardrop tank, Corbin single seat, new chrome spoke wheels, new forwrd controls and 4 piston calipers all around. Will be several more months til she is done and I'll post pics then if you like. BUT, I will always ride my XS when Im cruising!!! Buck

Comment

Those bikes are awesome. I hate to be a bike basher, but the only bike I didnt like from the photos was the HD.....lol Awesome work!!!

Comment

I was going through some old post and found this one. I am really interested in using the "fat bob" tank on my bike I have a 79 special. How much modification did that take. I would like to keep the option available to go back to my original tank if possible? Any advice would be great!

Comment

Working...
          X