Great to see more XJs this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to see more XJs this year

Man, I can't believe how many XJs are on this site now. Last year it seemed few and far between but so far have seen quite a few new people with them. This is an awsome resource as most of us can't find a shop manual for the bike that was only built in 82 and while there are many similarities between this bike and older / newer ones, it's really helpful to have peoples experience and comments from the exact bike you're dealing with.

Tom B.

Speaking of XJ1100 shop manual you can get a *.pdf of it here:

http://members.aol.com/maximanxj/

Comment

Is there an owners manual for the XJ11's anywhere on online? BTW the factory service manual is still available from the dealer. I just got one a week or two ago. I think it was $55 or so. It's nice to see there is a place to look at it online too. And free at that! This is an awesome website!!! -Tom
      05 Suzuki Bandit 1200S

Comment

THE XJ MANUAL

Maximan,

I don't know where you found this but great job! I've been looking for one fow over a year now and a pdf that's free - well that's even better.

Tom B.

Comment

XJ owners manual

I would also love to get a copy or .pdf of the owners manual. The shop manual is a "must have" for any XJ11.

Comment

Singing your praises

Thanks for the .pdf! I've been unwilling to spend the $$ to get one from Yamaha. It's great someone took the time to share what they had. Now if only we could get a copy of a real repair manual, we'd be in business. I swear I saw one on eBay for the XJ last year, but I didn't win the auction, so I'll never know for sure.

Thanks again,
            Jon

'82 XJ1100J-John
            '78 XS1100E-Name Forthcoming (It's a Girl!)

Comment

Why not order the XS-CD for $10.00 ????

I did, it's got everything XS/XJ on it, owners manual, service manual for all makes/models of the XS/XJ. It includes a ton of other stuff as well.

http://www.xs11.com/tips/cdrom.htm

Comment

I've got a copy of the XJ's owners manual as a pdf file. I scanned it from a copy I got from Yamaha a few weeks ago but it's to large for me to email! And there's not enought room on my web site. It's over 15.3 megs!

Louis
                "There is no mechanical problem so difficult that it cannot be overcome by
                brute strength and ignorance" And possibly some Mouse Milk!
                '82 XJ1100J
                LED Dir and running lights
                LED Tail/Brake lights (4) one flashing
                Modulated H/L
                PIAA Driving lights
                YICS Eliminated
                750 FD

Yamaha Factory X-1 Fairing and Luggage

Comment

Working...
                X