tokarz33 New Venturer Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tokarz33 New Venturer Pics!

Andrew sent me these so I could post 'em. Enjoy fella's They didn't make many of these... I'm jealous. I want that 6.3 gallon TANK!

i want the fairing and bags!!!

Don't put all yer eggs into one basket ,,,case

Comment

I want the Bike.
      Delightfully Tacky,Socially unacceptable but yet unrefined
      81 XS Special with hack. We call her White lightning XSpectacular

Comment

Now dan

What are you going to do with four XS's?

Comment

Corner the market? Hey John I have five fingers on my hand and it will make it easier to count the bikes that way...I also want the Turbo bike in Penn and the big bore job in Ga. That turbo would really be a kick in the pants with the sidecar. Oh well just dreaming ...may be?
          Delightfully Tacky,Socially unacceptable but yet unrefined
          81 XS Special with hack. We call her White lightning XSpectacular

Comment

Drool drool.
            Were those tanks on venturers bigger or the same as standards?

Anyway... looks like I started to dig into the bike... again. Some more suspension.
            I got my rear v-max shocks installed a few weeks back, I hope my new front forks are in the mail, took all the brake hoses off and had new made... hope they arrive on friday. Now I'm mentally preparing myself for seat re-conditioning and the making of new mufflers. Just the guts. Need some more low rpm torque. They have a set of vacuum gauges on sale, so I can sync. the carbs. 50 euro (bout 60 bucks US or so). All four of them. Yumyum.
            Still almost finished on the fork brace project.
            Wish me luck and money.

LP
            If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
            (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

That 81H is just like the one I acquired years ago. It is now a different color with, unfortunately, an older tank. The original 81H tank was over 6 gallons, US. Does anyone know if they came in different stock colors than the darkish blue? BTW, if you ever decide to strip and paint the tank, those are thick decals at the knee indents and are murder to remove! (May have been better to sand and paint over them.)
              Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

Working...
              X