No announcement yet.

side cover alternatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend says she'll make me some diamond plate ones. I am stoked. I need to draw up the specs, now. I'll post pics if it works out.
    '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

You can ry this link [URL=http://www.mrcycleparts.com/[/URL] I searched for a left cover for my 83 XJ750 and got two replies.
      Russ Neal
      Milton, NH
      04 GL1800 ABS
      04 Kawasaki Concours(Sold)
      99 Royal Star Venture(Sold)
      80 XS1000 Special(Sold)
      83 XJ750 Midnight Maxim(Sold)
      80 XS1100G(Sold)
      81 XS 650 Special(Sold)

Comment

Re: cycle empire

Originally posted by chevy45412001
        Pain you gotta be talkin bout cycle empire up there in miltown?Been there did that...lol They have lots of stuff ,but you have to know what it is your looking for as they pretty much disassemble a bike and through it on shelves. Just like that,no marking or tagging things,just strip and store. But if your near and have time they let you run wild threw the isles.As for side cover alteritives,i've seen people make them outta shetmetal also?
        Sorry, just found this reply.

Nope, no Cycle Empire. I would not let them change my oil. overprices, not helpful, and sometimes just scary.

I went in there once, needed a new mirror after low-siding. Asked if they had one, got told to "just buy a different bike"

Hmm, guess I really don't like that place.
        I've been in more than one Hemisphere, and I wrote a book to help you do it too (or just prepare better for that week long road trip). Going Small, not just for the little guys.

Comment

Working...
        X