a speedo,tach and front head
    light assy. They are dented.
    This could be a fun project
    if you have the time. I am
    located in Las Vegas NV. I
    will take $350.00 for it. I
    have the title. My email is
    bblam@webtv.net

I'm... tempted. The only think holing me back is my (apparant) inability to re-assemble and ride the standard i have...

Lemme know if it sells, I'll have to think on this.
    Rule 1: Pillage, then burn.
    Rule 13: Do unto others
    www.schlockmercenary.com

Comment

If I was anywhere close to Las Vegas, I would have a fifth XS in the carport as we speak for that price, sight unseen....
      Ken Talbot

Comment

Yet another XS?

Ken, can you even get out of Revilstoke right now? I hear the snow is up to your arm pits! You need a BIG snow blower and a snowmobile not another XS.
        Keep digging!
        Ken/Sooke

Comment

Late this afternoon, the Trans-Canada through here opened to the east. It is still closed west, and they have not even begun to think about when it might open. We got 50cm yesterday, and about another 10 today. My 8hp 26" cut dual-stage blower with 6 speeds forward and 2 back was handling full auger depth snow in 3rd gear and throwing it approx 60 feet. BTW - I bought my blower new in '79 - similar vintage as the bikes. Had to do some work on the wheel drivetrain a few years back, and have even used the color-tune on it!
          Ken Talbot

Comment

Snow Bound

We received over a 100mm of rain in the last 48 hours. Port Renfrew 65 km west of here has received 375mm rain in the last 48. It is all headed your way and at your elevation will fall as snow. Keep that old bruiser warmed up and perking. I believe north Vancouver mountians have received close to a 1000mm!
            If you get a, chance better hit the liquor store for a months supply and fill a couple of 5 gal jerry cans to feed the blower.
            This is turning into a real old fashion WINTER.
            Take care, hope you have a real steep pitch to the roof.
            Ken/Sooke

Comment

You guys keep that rain and snow on the west side of the Rockies. We have enough problems here in Alberta with -30's and wind chill at times down to -50.
              Anyway it is bike show weekend here this week end. Will go and dream about this coming summer. About all we can do.
              Don Hughes
              Ex-1978 E
              Ex-1985 Yamaha Venture Royale
              1991 Yamaha Venture Royale
              1990 Honda Goldwing
              Edmonton

Comment

Cold Winter

No, not all we can do Don. I will send you a bunch of snow tonight and tomorrow morning. By the time you shovel out you will be well warmed up. Then you can go in, lay down on the chesterfield and hope you don't have a stroke!
                Take care and only kick tires at the bike show.
                Ken/Sooke

Comment

Working...
                X