Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• list of inventory to go

one 1979 xs 100 special with 40k mile in running condition
    one 1979 xs 100 standard with 5300 yes 5300 miles on it that has been restored but not completed ( still having carb problems after 3 attempts to get it right.) but a must see. like new!
    boxes of parts including what i can remember (lol)
    several gas tanks, complete set of pacifico bags with lids and mounting brackets. several extra side covers. oil filters. extra set of rebuildable carbs and extra carb parts. second set of pacifico rear bags lowers bags no lids and some brackets. one fairing and new windshield mounted ready for use (yamaha) not windjammer after market. extra electronics including ignition pickup assembly. extra case savers. and last a new set of mac chrome 4into1 complete header exhaust. exhaust on the standard is like new and original. make an offer and come take my babys away. im retired and downsizing so toys are going out the door. Make somone a Merry Christmas) We are really sad to let them go, but we need to go!!! LOL

Sherry, Sorry to hear that the two of you are getting out of the XS game.
    I will contact you offlist regarding parts.
    Mike
    Mike

1980 SG "Angus"

Comment

I am looking for some sort of fairing for my 79 XS1100, and possibly bags. Do you still have these avail and what do they look like.

Thanks,

Brian

Comment

what model are the side covers from as iam looking for a set from a g model 3h5.

Comment

Working...
        X