Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Brake lines for Christmas

Guys & Gals,

Anyone interested in SS brake lines for Christmas, to guarantee delivery by December 23rd the cutoff date is December 10th.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Randy

Re: SS Brake lines for Christmas

I alread have ss lines on all three bikes (fronts), but that is an INTERESTING concept...buying gifts for the bikes! :-) They need to be happy too.

Originally posted by randy
    Guys & Gals,

Anyone interested in SS brake lines for Christmas, to guarantee delivery by December 23rd the cutoff date is December 10th.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Randy
    Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

Already hittin on the egg-nog, eh skids? Just how deep IS the snow in CO?

Randy

Comment

Here in the plains next to the mountains, everything is stii covered, but the asphalt on all of the plowed streets are clear. My road, however, was NOT plowed, so I am hoping for the best. It is slooooowly trying to melt, but the daily temps above freezing have been short in duration. I am chompin' at the bit here. I NEED to ride. Sid<-- XS11 junkie

Originally posted by randy
        Already hittin on the egg-nog, eh skids? Just how deep IS the snow in CO?

Randy
        Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

SS Lines

Randy:

I'm interested in the SS brake lines. I hear you do a great job. No need to have them before Christmas though. Have you been able to get the measurements for an '82 XJ1100 Maxim yet? I could measure mine if you could let me know how you need it done, ie. end of banjo to end of banjo or just the line length, angle of banjo's, etc. Thanks in advance.

maxim4rob

Comment

Rob,

I would need all of the measurements, center to center on the banjos. Is that model the one with the linked brakes? The banjo angles are not that critical, I use 30 degrees and they work for everyone so far.

Let me know the measurements and I'll quote you the price.

P.S. measure twice!

Randy

Comment

Hey Randy,

Don't need a set before christmas. But could do it to help yopu out also.

So how much for a set for my 78E. Completely stock, except for some of the fixes id'd in the Tech Section. I will be getting a fork brace though.

I understand your weather plight. Most weather that happens in Denver, will come through Amarillo. Nothing to stop it but a bob-wire fence, and most of the time, that's down. We broke the record for snowfall in November.

Thanks.

Doo-Daa

Comment

For all, XS Standards and Specials, $142.00 + $7.00 to ship in continental US. Shipping elsewhere is priced as required.

That's a four-line set, 3 front, 1 rear.

Randy

Comment

SS Brake lines

Hi Randy I would like a set for my 80SG.
                  Let me know how you want to work the deal.
                  Do they come with new crush washers?

Tinman
                  XSTin
                  Tinman
                  --------
                  XSTin
                  80SG

Comment

No, Tinman, no crush washers. I accept Paypal at this address:

theragos@ptd.net

Include all of your model info, and if non-stock handlebar risers, the measurement of the M/C to union hose.

Randy

Comment

Do these hoses come just in the silver color or are they available with the color vinyl coatin (black for the Midnight Special I just got)? Possability for gold anodized ends?
                      Pat Kelly
                      <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
                      1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
                      2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
                      1999 Suburban (The Ship)
                      1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
                      1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

Clear vinyl over SS braid is the only 'color' I can supply.

Randy

Comment

Working...
                        X