Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS Yamaha Parts

Guys,

Check out this dealer for NOS parts. They have an inventory search by part# and I've gotten some very rare parts from them that I couldn't find elsewhere:

Speed and Sport

HTH

randy

They have them and they are proud of them. You may do better trying your local dealer first. Speed and Sport was kind enough to email me a price quote through email. I never made a purchase as I was able to do better on price locally. They may have parts that are otherwise "unobtanium".
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Comment

wow

1982xj 1100maxim gas tank,747.??.holly molly front brake master cyl. 342 buckaroos.huge ouch. But if your a purist wanting factory original parts.
      1982 XJ 1100
      going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
      now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

He has actually bought NOS parts off me in the past on eBay. But only if it was rare, or seriously under priced. I think that they are good people to deal with and if you can't find it anyplace else than they can probably get it.
        Gary Granger
        Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
        2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

sixty six do you have any more nos parts for sale?as iam in the middle of building a new bike from nos parts

Comment

Nothing left for XS11 or XJ11 (except a turn signal lens). Sorry...1000's of other parts for Yamaha bikes, sleds, ATV's from 60's to about 1985. Email me direct with Yamaha part number.
            Gary Granger
            Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
            2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

hey sixty six
              what do you have for a 1975 DT 400 B
              http://home.securespeed.us/~xswilly/
              78E main ride, since birth the "good"
              78E Parts, the "bad" fixing up now
              78E Parts the "ugly" maybe next year
              79F Parts
              80G Parts
              75 DT 400B enduro

Comment

I've bought parts from this Dealer. They're upright people who chose to deal in hard to find new parts. They simply price these rare parts to what ever the market will pay for them. No law against that.

For a true museum restoration, these prices might seem very reasonable to pay for that part you just have to have.

For most of us though, paying a fraction as much for a desent used part from ebay or another forum member is good enough to allow us to keep our old steeds rolling along for another mile or two.

Bubba
                Bubba1954
                (aka) Shannon Koehn
                Hutchinson, KS
                http://www.fototime.com/inv/0EE87CEC5C8C774

Comment

Thanks for the link Randy.

They have a part I have been looking on Ebay for now for two years. I will probably get it soon as I get over the sticker shock. It is twice what I thought I should be worth. Course after two years of looking they may not be too far off.

ralph meeks
                  Ralph Meeks
                  79F
                  80SG

Comment

You're welcome.

The part they had that was 'unobtainium' for me was the fuel "TEE'. An original for the same price as the other ones from that carburettor parts dealer that makes them from brass, the name of the place escapes me right now.

Randy

Comment

Here is the ebay store for this dealer.

http://stores.ebay.com/Speed-and-Spo...enameZl2QQtZkm

Bubba
                      Bubba1954
                      (aka) Shannon Koehn
                      Hutchinson, KS
                      http://www.fototime.com/inv/0EE87CEC5C8C774

Comment

Working...
                      X