Bottom end gasket set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom end gasket set

Can anyone tell me where to find a bottom end (or complete) gasket set for an 82 XJ1100? And before you offer up partsnmore.com they are currently out of stock! (Youch!)

Any other help would be GREATLY, GREATLY, did I mention GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,

DWM

I bought my complete gasket set from this guy. It was only $77, but it did not include any seals, just gaskets.
    Benelli6@aol.com
    Here is the thread I posted a while back http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...&threadid=4040

Comment

Thanks!

I sent him an email. I also found a set at this address in case anyone else is looking: ($79)

http://www.bikebandit.com/partsbandi...ept_id=1103408

Thanks again for the help.

DWM

Comment

I got my gasket set from louis. A german company, but they send stuff via mail. Very nice ppl. (www.louis.de).
        Saw some on ebay too.
        You get all gaskets, new valve oil seals, bottom cyl. o-rings (orange ones), some round o-rings I don't know where to put em,...
        I can check on my set what stuff is in there if you'd like.
        Maybe hein gericke has em too (www.hein-gericke.de).

LP

PS: I hope you know some german....
        If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
        (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

Hey Strom, I know where you can put those o rings.
          If they are the small black ones, then they are for the valve guides, should you ever remove them from the head.
          The set that I bought was Vesrah brand. It included the valve seals, valve guide o rings, and the big orange o rings for sealing the cylinder sleeves. Just no crankshaft, or shift shaft seals. Bike bandit does have the crank seals. I bought mine from them. They are less than $7 each

Comment

John, those rings are too thick to be valve guide rings. I got a new set, original yamaha, and they are way thinner (not in diameter, but the rubber itself).
            I thaught of that too, but there seems to be 10-12 of em.

LP
            If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
            (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

Try www.powersportspro.com, I got a set for my 850.
              Carpe Diem!
              1980 XS850G
              1973 CT70

Comment

Working...
              X