Parting XS1100 Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting XS1100 Special

I just signed up for this forum. Appears to be a great tool for you XS owners. I have a '79 XS1100 Special that I bought a few months ago to restore. I have had several other project bikes to work on and haven't gotten to it and now I am moving. I need to get rid of the bike, and have already sold the front wheel with rotors. Everything else is still on the bike including a very nice condition factory Yamaha fairing. The fairing has no cracks and the windshield is in good condition. The bike has lots of good parts. I think the only thing wrong with the bike is the carburetors. They are gummed up badly, and as I said, I have not had time to work on it. I also have a brand new set of intake boots.

Please e-mail me with your parts requests at: raisin75@yahoo.com
    I am going to sell these parts cheap since I need to get rid of the bike within 2 weeks.
    Thanks, Dee B.

...where are you located?

I'm definitely interested in your exhaust system, intake boots, and fairing (if it's black).

Ron (UncleSpot)

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

I would be interested in the tank if it is ture with no dents and dings. Also are both original Yamaha emblems on both side and in good shape? What price are you asking?
      "There are old bikers, and there are bold bikers, but there are no old bold bikers."

Comment

exhaust

4-1 looking for i am.Sent you e-mail
        1982 XJ 1100
        going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
        now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Pictures of parts bike...

Alright guys...step up and get your parts. Let me know what you need, I'll tell you the condition, and give you a very good price. This thing needs to leave my garage. I sold the Kerker 4-1, carburetors, intake boots, and front wheel w/rotors. There are lots of good parts left. I would prefer to not dismantle the engine. I live in Union City, TN, and will sell the engine complete. Due to the weight, I will not ship the engine. Someone close enough can pick it up before Saturday, September 18.

Please e-mail me with your parts requests at: raisin75@yahoo.com

Last edited by ddbrann; 09-10-2004, 06:34 AM.

Comment

pics?

i can't get the pics up dee
            1982 XJ 1100

Comment

sent you an email.

i might be interested in the engie if the price is right. it would have to be very right for me to drive that far though

Comment

Hiya, Dee. Looking for a set of side covers. Somehow lost the right one while riding last weekend( ), so if you have a good set (w/emblems) please let me know. Thanks.

Phyxius@netpenny.net
                If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game. (borrowed from strom)
                The idea is to die young............as late as possible.
                1979 XS1100SF Special

Comment

fixed links to pictures

Just wanted to let everyone interested know that I fixed the links to the pictures above.
                  Thanks

Comment

sorry stiill no pic here

no can do here. by the way thanx,got it all on and roaring ...like it should be.
                    1982 XJ 1100

Comment

Working...
                    X