Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This tool in my toolkit is...?

Tell me if you can see the picture!

it is the very small wrench that has two strips of metal hanging off it.

Might it be for valves? It seems like I've seen the tool before on this site, but maybe it was just from looking in my toolkit before!

'81 XS11H Venturer - holed up in storage while life happened since 07/08/04
    '81 Kawasaki KE175 enduro - 63 mph of smokey fun, now with collector plates!

no picture? Try this:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...a/f72b97bb.jpg
    http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...b.jpg.orig.jpg

something should work there!!!

nope, I'll try again later tonight!
    Last edited by CRXSi90; 09-02-2004, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Hopefully I'll get a reply now!!!

Thanks!

OMG, I have to capitalize .JPG!

Comment

I'm guessing the two blades are .15mm and .25mm - the specs for intake and exhaust valve clearance. The cheap wrench is only there to give them something to be attached to so they are reasonably protected from bending.
        Ken Talbot

Comment

LOL, I guess I was more-or-less on the right track then! What a weird unit! There isn't anything that uses a dinky wrench like that, is there? Well, like you said, its something to attach the blades to!

Thanks!

Comment

I used to have something similar that was a magneto wrench for a Royal Enfield and the feeler guage was for the points. I guess I'll go back in my cave now... )

Geezer
            Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
            X