No announcement yet.

XJ1100J gas tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I would be ashamed to say what I had to pay for the one I have now.. But eXJunk had an unusable (wreck damaged) tank when I got it, and at that time no one here seemed to have one ( or at least didn't offer) and I couldn't find anything in the classified section, so I was forced to pay too much to get one off eBay. And it took three tries to finally get one. Then I almost didn't get it anyway, because this idiot I bought it from sent it thru the mail and left gas in it, which of course leaked during shipping, and the post office nearly disposed of it, box and all! Luckily they called me first. Last I heard, they were going after the shipper for sending a dangerous item thru the mail. Sometimes I really wonder if this bike is worth all the time and money I've spent putting it back together, or if it was even meant to be rescued.................
    John
    82 XJ1100J
    "eXJunk"

Comment

blasphmy

I was just kidding with ya, of coarse theese bikes are worth fixin.I know what you mean bout ejunk though. ONLY reason i'm even thinking bout getting rid of it is to help out,even in its condition i know it's worth three times the amount. But i'm not on this site for that.
      1982 XJ 1100
      going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
      now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Working...
      X