Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks, Thanks for allowing me to join your group. I am a fanatic for older bikes and have owned a number of Yamahas in the past... everything from sport to touring bikes. My favorite remains an RZ350 Kenny Roberts race replica. I need a favor... I have run a classic bike carburetor rebuilding and sale business for some some. I have done this part time and have focused on Mikuni slide carbs mostly for Kawasakis (1973-1980) and Suzukis of the same era. I am looking to expand what I do and a first step is to gather some documentation. If you are feeling kind and have an XS11 and/or XJ11 shop manual, Clymers or Haynes and can make .pdf files, I would appreciate if you could email me a copy of the section relating to carb specs and carbs in general. I hope you don't hold it against me that I currently own three Kawasakis bwhahahaha (two KZ900s and a Nomad). Thanks in advance and I will enjoy looking in on this board. I am a very experienced motorcycle mechanic and can perhaps answer a question or two once in awhile. Cheers and God bless.
    wiredgeorge
    WG CARBS! Mico TX
    wgcarbs@allvantage.com
    http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=wiredgeorge
Working...
X